best night of the week and blanked

kev1986

just got back in has been the best night no moon at all showing nice wind stopped raining at 4 so been out for good 4 hours done full golf course and about a mile of fields and seen 2 rabbits about 100yds away and a badger mooching about thats it . during the day its bouncing everywere and the golfers have to practically move the things any thoughts on why they have all fooked off for the night

cheers

kev

just got back in has been the best night no moon at all showing nice wind stopped raining at 4 so been out for good 4 hours done full golf course and about a mile of fields and seen 2 rabbits about 100yds away and a badger mooching about thats it . during the day its bouncing everywere and the golfers have to practically move the things any thoughts on why they have all fooked off for the night

cheers

kev

you smell :tongue2:

oh well glad the experts have cleared that up :boogie: i was thinking more of a pressure thing with it being due rain as it rained like mad from about 11pm til 3 am so they expecting it pissing down from air pressure or i could just be i smell :sick:

atb kev

oh well glad the experts have cleared that up :boogie: i was thinking more of a pressure thing with it being due rain as it rained like mad from about 11pm til 3 am so they expecting it pissing down from air pressure or i could just be i smell :sick:

atb kev

lol it could be your love for the navy that sent them running lol ;)

atb gary

lol ....could be worse i suppose could get a daft sa80 and run around a field putting make up on shooting at each other cos there no other force that would take you or you could go join a senior service like the navy and sit nice and comfy looking at screen of who u would like to take out rather than chasing them about with make up on getting shot at :gunsmilie: no love loss and i have a lot of respect for all lads n lasses in forces :gunsmilie::notworthy: