Roe Deer

Was talking to a mate the other day who reckoned he'd seen Roe near Tamworth and Nuneaton. Obviously there are plenty in Warwickshire and Oxfordshire. My question is this:

Where in the Midlands have you seen good Roe numbers?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

try the nearest nature reserve aLWAYS AGOOD START OR YOUSE YOUR HEAD AND LOOKMFOR THEM BETWEEN EARLY MORNING YOU HAVE TO SCOUT ABOUT , AND USE YOUR BRAIN OR ASK THELOCAL GAME DEALERS THEYLL TELL YOU LOL

Thanks for that Whin, very helpful. There are no Roe round by me at all and I know where there are plenty in Warwickshire etc. However I was merely interested in finding out where they've managed to spread to.

It's not a narky post to enable me to clear other people's spots.

There is a load in bloxwich [bANNED TEXT] hundreds of them its keepered and rangered tho just like the chase i was told this by the bloke who got some shooting permission up there out of the fieldsport shop

Edited by lukeh
There is a load in bloxwich [bANNED TEXT] hundreds of them its keepered and rangered tho just like the chase i was told this by the bloke who got some shooting permission up there out of the fieldsport shop

Mate there are no Roe in Bloxwich. There are a few Reds just outside Bloxwich but defo no Roe and if there is any keepers around here they need sacking lol

Mate there are no Roe in Bloxwich. There are a few Reds just outside Bloxwich but defo no Roe and if there is any keepers around here they need sacking lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest robbie1
heard there is lots around cannock (think thats the spelling) on the chase.

There's no Roe on Cannock Chase mate. Lots of Fallow, Red and Muntjac though. :thumbs:

no roe on the chase!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: are you sure brummy???? i seen this fella up there recently and its the 1st buck ive ever seen in the wild!!!! he ran infront of my van and i was suprised to see him myself!!! may not be many but they are there i sat out in the forest on the video next morning about 4 o,clock and heard them barking to each other so they might be breeding to which is good!!!! i seen a huge red stag the same day but my battery died on camera :wallbash::wallbash: used to love walking the dogs up there always good for an accidental run or two on the fallow with so many about :whistling::whistling: robbie

heard there is lots around cannock (think thats the spelling) on the chase.

There's no Roe on Cannock Chase mate. Lots of Fallow, Red and Muntjac though. :thumbs:

no roe on the chase!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: are you sure brummy???? i seen this fella up there recently and its the 1st buck ive ever seen in the wild!!!! he ran infront of my van and i was suprised to see him myself!!! may not be many but they are there i sat out in the forest on the video next morning about 4 o,clock and heard them barking to each other so they might be breeding to which is good!!!! i seen a huge red stag the same day but my battery died on camera :wallbash::wallbash: used to love walking the dogs up there always good for an accidental run or two on the fallow with so many about :whistling::whistling: robbie

nice one , .... sounds like you were having trouble getting your magazine in you gun lol ,