I WAS ASKED TO GO AND SEE IF I CAN SORT THE RABBITS OUT AN WHAT EVER I SAW . SO I TOOK A MATE OF MINE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OK THE FEILDS WAS PERFECT THEY WERE FLAT THEY HAD GRASS ON THEM I THOUGHT I WAS IN FOR A GOOD NIGHT WENT INTO THE FIRST FEILD PUT THE LAMP ON SEE A CUPPLE OF RABBITS TRYED TO GET A LITTLE CLOSER PUT THE LAMP ON THEY HAD GONE WENT INTO THE NEXT NOTHING IN THERE AND THAT WAS THAT I HAVE NOT EVER BEEN HOME AND COUGHT NOTHING I THINK IT WAS JUST THE NIGHT I DONT WANT THEM VERY OFTEN

I WAS ASKED TO GO AND SEE IF I CAN SORT THE RABBITS OUT AN WHAT EVER I SAW . SO I TOOK A MATE OF MINE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OK THE FEILDS WAS PERFECT THEY WERE FLAT THEY HAD GRASS ON THEM I THOUGHT I WAS IN FOR A GOOD NIGHT WENT INTO THE FIRST FEILD PUT THE LAMP ON SEE A CUPPLE OF RABBITS TRYED TO GET A LITTLE CLOSER PUT THE LAMP ON THEY HAD GONE WENT INTO THE NEXT NOTHING IN THERE AND THAT WAS THAT I HAVE NOT EVER BEEN HOME AND COUGHT NOTHING I THINK IT WAS JUST THE NIGHT I DONT WANT THEM VERY OFTEN

give it chance once you have been a couple of times your get a idea of the lay out of land. and the hot spots. best have a look in the day as at night on new land can be hard to see back stops and stuff if your using bullet rifles.

and on flat ground thats important :gunsmilie: