picture of my 14 month

Guest irish terrier

Guest irish terrier

he is 20 inches 2 the shoulder so he is 2 big 4 fox i think. i am sure he would mark one if he got a wiff of the dirty b*****ds! he has got a good nose on him which can be frustrating at times because his head is down when he should be looking up and chasing rabbits on the lamp! if i crossed him with a staffy do you think they would be any good for fox size wize? they would been keen i know that much! jon

Guest irish terrier

i have had him from new i. he aint 2 good with the ferret 2 be honest. i have 2 keep him on the lead otherwise he will avago! he is great with kids as long as they dont f**k him about like. he is very good at alerting you if he hears anything yeh. he gets excited when he c z me pick it up 2 go out like yeh. i keep him on the lead untill i spot somthing and then let him chase it with the lamp fixed on the bunny yeh but he aint quick enough coz they get away! he is ok with most dogs but sometimes has a few words 2 say like they all do. all in all they r a great companion i say and make for a good pet and as a worker i dunno i will keep u informed! jon