my nephew has got two saluki crosses for sale father and son the older dog is 14mths old and the pup is 20 weeks old he hasnt done much with the older dog just day work he has had a few rabbits with him he stands around 27-28 tts good strong dog but not for what he needs if you need more info my number is 07938570244

Edited by cramp

my nephew has got two saluki crosses for sale father and son the older dog is 14mths old and the pup is 20 weeks old he hasnt done much with the older dog just day work he has had a few rabbits with him he stands around 27-28 tts good strong dog but not for what he needs if you need more info my number is 07938570244

14months abit 2 young 2 be puting ova a bitch do ya not think maTE

so real you bread a 9 month pup to a bitch thats bad

thats why theres that much shite kickin about

do you think it was done on purpose or what like i said it aint my pups and as far as shit is kicking around i am not asking you to buy one i dont breed shit and i dont breed saluki crosses ether

do you think it was done on purpose or what like i said it aint my pups and as far as shit is kicking around i am not asking you to buy one i dont breed shit and i dont breed saluki crosses ether

any pics and where are you located

lots of time spent training a pup makes it a good en

like sed location and picks wood be good

the pups are in swansea i am waiting for the pics off nephew