i aint no breeder [bANNED TEXT] so dont call me a tosser u prick do me a favour you come down to me and check my kennels to see if im a breeder.. i had the dog off the bloke who bred it obviously .. phoned him today to see if he would want it back and he doesnt ..

i had this pup off a bloke who advertised on here and i never had an account then my mate showed me .. u had to text the lad cus he was deaf when i got there it was out in the sticks ...

the pics are from the lads photo bucket tigersnake69

will part ex for something over 6 months old

all the best luke

can i ask you why did you get one in the first place you should know that pups take a lot of time

you will find that he is the BREEDER AKA PUPPY POWER :angry:

TOSSER

puppy power is in disguise now mate as "why me" still peddling as hard as ever . atb andri

will part ex for something over 6 months old

all the best luke

can i ask you why did you get one in the first place you should know that pups take a lot of time

you will find that he is the BREEDER AKA PUPPY POWER :angry:

TOSSER

puppy power is in disguise now mate as "why me" still peddling as hard as ever . atb andri

Thanks for backing me up guys,

yes i did used to be puppy_power, made that clear from the start, i am not a dog dealer or puppy pedlar, i can't control when my bitches come into season, i no longer breed pups tho as sold the stud dog, and i also think u will find i have not offered anything for sale on this id so i am not 'peddling hard' thank u, still have jimmy who is starting to work well, kept 2 pups from last litter because not breeding any more, still have 1 dog available, not advertised on here tho!

i think 1 place this site goes wrong is kicking off people, would u not like to know what reputation a person has? when i sold pups people came on here with updated pics showing them growing and doing job well, looking healthy and with compliments about the breeder etc, at the same time if pups were no good folk could make it known and then u know who to buy from, yet although i got kicked off people are still selling 2-3 litters a year and getting away with it!

for the referance-- in my 18 months membership as puppy power i sold 1 litter of 3 pups plus the stud dog, the 2nd litter were advertised for 1 week when i got kicked off, why wait so long?! the stud dog was sold with a trial which he passed and each of the 3 pup owners came on with pics etc.