Last August bunnies

Out with my Bitch Sophie last night for 2.5hours, bit more of a breeze up than in our previous outings this year.Had a good evening really, shes getting a lot fitter now and i couldve stayed out longer but i like to biuld her up slowly.Still had 14, which is the best so far this year with her and she didnt miss many

Picture154.jpg

Just wondering though if anyone elses dog reacts funnilly to Mixy rabbits?We came across one in the lamp last night :( and although she took it eventually, she hung off it for ages watching it like she was unsure what to do with it.

Anyway not a lot of wind tonight so im going to stay in have a quiet :drink: and wait for tommorows forcast gales :)

Guest markbrick1

GOOD LITTLE CATCH THAT HOPE YOU NOT ON MY LAND ????????? :11: :11:

:laugh: No mate just walking out from the farm really, going to start doing a few trips over Stithians way soon again though.

I GOT A BIT OF LAND THERE BUT THERES MIXY HAD A LOT LATELY OVER COLDWELLS AND MITHIAN AND LOT OF FOX ABOUT AS WELL