new pup

Guest Daks

hi all just thought id let you know i just got a new pup he's 13 week old and a pure saluki, am looking forward to watching him grow and training him am over the moon :clapper: heres some pics what you think??

salukiTrix005.jpg

salukiTrix009.jpg

salukiTrix010.jpg

salukiTrix012.jpg

salukiTrix014.jpg

WOW hes ga na be a big un,good luck and all the best bringing him on,sulukis can be hard work.ATB J50 ;)

yeh i know they can be proper pains in the arse and this one is no differant to the other 3 i have well maybe just a bit more docile! lol patience patience and patience lol

arctic mate think i spoke to soon about him settling in!! i got a total of 3 hours kip last night he howled constantly lol then i took him out for ages and when i brung him inside again he shit lol little ba****d. he loves the other dogs although my black pup just head butted him today he screamed for nearly 15 mins and now his eye is going blood shot poor sod :)

i didnt know you had a saluki dog aswell as the bitch?? i think il be getting a pup off you in a few years if you breed them :clapper:

WOW hes ga na be a big un,good luck and all the best bringing him on,sulukis can be hard work.ATB J50 ;)

yeh i know they can be proper pains in the arse and this one is no differant to the other 3 i have well maybe just a bit more docile! lol patience patience and patience lol

arctic mate think i spoke to soon about him settling in!! i got a total of 3 hours kip last night he howled constantly lol then i took him out for ages and when i brung him inside again he shit lol little ba****d. he loves the other dogs although my black pup just head butted him today he screamed for nearly 15 mins and now his eye is going blood shot poor sod :)

i didnt know you had a saluki dog aswell as the bitch?? i think il be getting a pup off you in a few years if you breed them :clapper:

LMAO :D give him a week or two, and if he is owt like mine he will be in contention for pack leader :clapper: the bitch I had was killed a few weeks since, I have a 4 1/2 month old pure dog pup, and another on the way very soon ;) atb Richard

Edited by arcticgun

LMAO :D give him a week or two, and if he is owt like mine he will be in contention for pack leader :clapper: atb Richard

week or two?? try an hour of him in his cage lol other pup went to have a sniff and e went for it!!! he's quieter today mind and hasnt eaten anything??? just settling i spose lol