after 3 months wait ive finally got my bitch that was stolan from my back yard dog lost phoned me yesterday stolan then sold on to lad that bought the dog in good faith that is why this bitch is up for sale she is approaching 6 months old i am selling her because with my bitch coming back i have not got the space she is fully jabbed the father is stan reeces lines put back to a 3/4 greyhoud 1/4 bull she is allready 23 inch no silly comments if your not interested dont bother posting i will take 220 for her thanks

Hi maccy i know some one whos interrested in the bitch so im speaking on his behalf wat height do yuo think she will make as she will be used alot on on big game after the ban is lifted LOL i personally think she should make 25 -27 inches as she is 23 at 6 months with still plenty of knuckle left

Hi maccy i know some one whos interrested in the bitch so im speaking on his behalf wat height do yuo think she will make as she will be used alot on on big game after the ban is lifted LOL i personally think she should make 25 -27 inches as she is 23 at 6 months with still plenty of knuckle left

hi bud the sire stan is about 28 inch and the dam is about 26 i would say she will defo make 26 easily