Lets get one thing straight.

I've just read through some of the most inciting and utterly useless posts/threads that I have ever seen on this forum.

This section's front page is dominated by topics that are showing how much of a divide there is amongst some of the members of the Fieldsports community. How effective and conducive do you think these threads are to the future of ALL fieldsports? Answer for those of you who can't think, none whatsoever.

I have had to spend the last hour of my own time, reading through page after page of argumentative bullshit which I do not appreciate having to do, with my very limited free time.

I subscribe to the view that we should stick together and I'm of the opinion that if any of us were to meet almost any fellow Sportsman/Woman, then they would get on just fine, it has been the case in every one that I have met.

Any subsequent thread/post on Shooters V. Dogmen or Rifle V. Lurcher will be deleted on sight and no explanation given as to why, you have been informed here and now.

For the rest of you out there, conducting your form of pest control, keep at it and good luck for the rest of the year.

SS.