Shotgun certificate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the call from the FEO today... She said not to worry about the previous and we will chat about it all when she comes to see me.. Shes coming thursday lunchtime...

Your lucky, i havent even had a call or anything!!!

FEO came today, all seemed ok.. She said there shouldnt be a problem, lots of people miss cautions as it is the way they worded the question, Stating convictions rather that convictions, cautions and suchlike...

The only thing that could be a sticking point is my drink driving (which i declared anyway) but she said from her experience she personally thinks the chief inspector will grant me the certificate with a cautionary letter stating if I am brought the the attention of the police for any arrestable offence my certificate will be imedietly revoked

Had the call from the FEO today... She said not to worry about the previous and we will chat about it all when she comes to see me.. Shes coming thursday lunchtime...

FEO came today, all seemed ok.. She said there shouldnt be a problem, lots of people miss cautions as it is the way they worded the question, Stating convictions rather that convictions, cautions and suchlike...

The only thing that could be a sticking point is my drink driving (which i declared anyway) but she said from her experience she personally thinks the chief inspector will grant me the certificate with a cautionary letter stating if I am brought the the attention of the police for any arrestable offence my certificate will be imedietly revoked

Well done lad, did you send your application to :

Firearms, Licensing Section

West Yorkshire Police Headquarters

PO Box 9

Wakefield

WF1 3QP

Because i have had no response whatso ever and sent mine off before you!!

PO Box 9

Wakefield

WF1 3QP

Yes mate thats the address.. Try call them and ask for an update on how its getting along.. thats what i did

PO Box 9

Wakefield

WF1 3QP

Yes mate thats the address.. Try call them and ask for an update on how its getting along.. thats what i did

Nice one, i will ring them in the morning

PO Box 9

Wakefield

WF1 3QP

Ring 01924 292330 and ask them about the curent status of your application.. And also if they can give you the contact details of the enquiry officer whos dealing with it.. I have a woman called angela dealing with mine..

PO Box 9

Wakefield

WF1 3QP

Ring 01924 292330 and ask them about the curent status of your application.. And also if they can give you the contact details of the enquiry officer whos dealing with it.. I have a woman called angela dealing with mine..

The FEO dealing with mine has been off for 2 weeks but is coming round today!!! fingers crossed

Nice one mate... Good luck... (Which FEO have you got?)

Mine got passed to Bradford HQ and the FEO was called Graham. He came round, made him a brew, he asked a few questions about my mistamenas and check my security. He sounded very possitive. He asked why i wanted a SGC, in which i told him im a member of a clay pigeon club in Otley, he was pleased with that as he knows the owner, also he knows my referee. I think ive got a 50/50 chance

Mine got passed to Bradford HQ and the FEO was called Graham. He came round, made him a brew, he asked a few questions about my mistamenas and check my security. He sounded very possitive. He asked why i wanted a SGC, in which i told him im a member of a clay pigeon club in Otley, he was pleased with that as he knows the owner, also he knows my referee. I think ive got a 50/50 chance

Well done mate.. sounds good to me...

mine went to bradford for checks and that.. Is that clay club the yorkgate gun club?

Well done mate.. sounds good to me...

mine went to bradford for checks and that.. Is that clay club the yorkgate gun club?

yes, thats the one, its run by a guy called Bob Agar, hes a top bloke and an even better shot!! you will have to come up and have a go, i know its a bit far from where you are though. Are you a member anywhere?