Out this afternoon

SeanTheHawker

Headed out this afternoon with rolf being at 1lb 5.5oz. went to a farm on the coast, which was a bad idea as not only was it pissing out of the heavens, but the wind was coming in from the sea. anyway, said hello to the farmer and headed off.within entering teh first field i got a flight withotu even the ferrets, off rolf went, but made it to thick cover. got him back onto the fist and within seconds he was off again at another rabbit, made to cover and he went onto a fence post. as i was reaching in the bag to call him back he took off after the rabbit again as it attempted to make it to another bush but rolf took chase. heard teh squealing and ran liek hell. he still had hold of it thankfully and i dragged him and the rabbit out, and decided to give him a feed up of it, had to quit while i was ahead, the wind and rain was just so bad, and it wouldnt have been logn before rolf was soaked. so it turned out to be a 5 minute hunt and a 20 minute feed up, ending with an hour drive home. but it was worth it anyway :D

06083001.jpg

06083002.jpg

06083003.jpg

06083004.jpg

06083005.jpg

:clapper: good stuff at least you give the bird a flight a lot of folks would just have

turned tail at the sight of rain.well done to the bird .mine still have 2 tail fthrs and

the other 3 tail fthrs.1 week should see them both clear.so il warm the ferets up this wknd

hopefully get at them rabbits and start of the season with a full freezer. good luck this season

chay :rocker::rocker: