Sign up to You Gov, basically its a market/political research firm to pays 50p per questionaire, I'm up to £10.50 now yay. By singing up you auto get a quid and you get me one for being a referal!

How it works

As a member of the YouGov Panel you will be invited from time-to-time to participate in surveys on topics ranging from from politics to painkillers to pensions. Each time you take part in a survey, you will have your virtual YouGov account credited with cash amounts depending on the survey's length, or you may be entered into a prize draw. When you reach £50 in your account, YouGov will send you a cheque for that amount.

Cheers

YouGov Link

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Let us know mate, if 1. The questions don't suddenly dry up just before ye reach that magical fifty. And, B. If ye do reach fifty, wether ye ever see that cheque or not.

Let us know mate, if 1. The questions don't suddenly dry up just before ye reach that magical fifty. And, B. If ye do reach fifty, wether ye ever see that cheque or not.

I've had a £50 cheque from em already. Half way towards getting my next cheque now :)

Shell

Guest Ditch_Shitter
:good: Thanks for that Shell ~ Helluva long time, no see, by the way! ~ Excuse me being a cynical old b*stard. But I am! Still, if it pans out, as ye say it does? Great! Go for it :)

I get sent one or two a week on average, sometimes more, sometimes less. The credit varies from 50p for doing one to £1.50. I ignore the prize survey ones, as I've never won owt on them so don't bother filling them in.

Money for doing nowt. It did take me about 18 months to get up to the £50 first time though!

Shell

But do you have to put your name address tel no etc on these forms? I get plauged by sales calls due to the person in the cottage before me filling out surveys and giving his telelphone number. He solved it by having withheld number block, but i cannot because the hospital is always a withheld number.

MOLL.

But do you have to put your name address tel no etc on these forms? I get plauged by sales calls due to the person in the cottage before me filling out surveys and giving his telelphone number. He solved it by having withheld number block, but i cannot because the hospital is always a withheld number.

MOLL.

No, I have never had any calls from them its a pure web based research group. Ill got a few more to do to get the £50 in the post but its better than being asked in the street to do one for fuk all!