spades

Guest Side by Side

Guest Side by Side

hello all.... just thinking about wa kind of spades does every one prefer... personally i lk a metal bull nose with a metal shaft for main digging and a flat head with a metal shaft for clearing out and back filling also find it good for backing filling and roots... but what to do you lot like useing?? flat head round heads bullnoses... wooden or metal shafts...?? big or small spades??

happy hunting

SBS

i like useing the spear and jackson metal shaft. its designed for digging post holes but i think its quality.

hopfully it will see some action this winter.

I always use a Bulldog spade...various shapes for various tasks but I don't think you can buy better.

And it's British.

i like useing the spear and jackson metal shaft. its designed for digging post holes but i think its quality.

hopfully it will see some action this winter.

I always use a Bulldog spade...various shapes for various tasks but I don't think you can buy better.

And it's British.

i agree but some F23cer broke mine so do annyone now a link where to buy one online..((becorse my boss must pay for a new one ))

TC