Try what ever is NATURALY in the pool/River where ever your fishing' I read in the paper that a man had good success in dying his baits GREEN so you could try that .

i hear that mackaral is good so rather just stick with that rather than dying my bait green lmao ta for the advice tho

atb bob

works well for me mate

what the best deadbait will it be mackeral

I have found on rivers lamprey to be the best bait and dont rule out fresh sprats if you can get them from the fishmongers.Their pretty cheap.atb dell

you can use roach aswell cant you

atb bob

works well for me mate

I have found on rivers lamprey to be the best bait and dont rule out fresh sprats if you can get them from the fishmongers.Their pretty cheap.atb dell

atb bob

Yes mate though some waters will not let you use coarse fish deadbaits windemere i believe you can only use sea deadbaits its something to do with spreading any disease of course fish deadbaits.atb dell
Guest lavyheed
works well for me mate

Never had much luck using lampery, The fishing shop i go to sells them frozen in packs pretty cheap.

works well for me mate

atb bob

Yes mate though some waters will not let you use coarse fish deadbaits windemere i believe you can only use sea deadbaits its something to do with spreading any disease of course fish deadbaits.atb dell

ok nice one mate will find out if the waters i fish let me

atb bob

works well for me mate

Never had much luck using lampery, The fishing shop i go to sells them frozen in packs pretty cheap.

what do you use normally mate

atb bob

works well for me mate

Is that on rivers or still waters as i never bother with lamprey on still waters.I have found on rivers the pike will pick up on the blood that oozes out of lamprey and have found [bANNED TEXT] other baits have failed lamprey comes up trumps.Eel sections can also catch bigpike.atb dell