salukie x wheaten hound

l have a sluk greyhound wheaten a bitch best dog l have ever had never had her on any big game but she great on long ears and rabbits she go over or though anything she loves it she just had 11 pups some off the are in my porfile :)

what height tts dose your bitch stand at mate.

Mines a nightmare.

Singlehanded on bacon in the kitchen and lifting the lid on the dog biscuit bin, can also open doors both ways in the house. Biggest quarry was the leather sofa which is how we found out he could open doors.

Can find foxes in any cover, however the fox always finds the other side out! Which is legal flushing.

Hasn't seen much else but another person says they are a good cross. Mine is built like a bull cross.

Good luck.

Rich

Note. I am aware most of these mistakes are due to me.

l have a sluk greyhound wheaten a bitch best dog l have ever had never had her on any big game but she great on long ears and rabbits she go over or though anything she loves it she just had 11 pups some off the are in my porfile :)

what height tts dose your bitch stand at mate.

mate never did her height bue she not a big bitche about mid l would say but the day off the pups so a good big dog best all rounder l have seen in my years hunting

sw a genuin coursing dog cross a wheaton bcross like a deerhound cross a bit nice animal but dont like to many mixtures in the pot but nice dogs

most dogs if u are looking and all rounder then your dog as have a few things in it but thats just me as long as u know what gran parents are and the mother father then yea know what your getting