ferrets kits free to working homes

hi all

still got a few kits, they are now around 15 weeks and are getting very big so need to go. for this reason i have decided they can go free to working homes. they are good strong healthy kits from very good working lines. i have both parents so they can be viewed.

located in shrewsbury shrops.

any questions call me on 07903 320363

cheers

andy

hi all

still got a few kits, they are now around 15 weeks and are getting very big so need to go. for this reason i have decided they can go free to working homes. they are good strong healthy kits from very good working lines. i have both parents so they can be viewed.

cheers

andy

Hi andy its a pity you didn't stay closer i would have taking a couple off you.But if you know anyone

who is going to D & D timber products show in durham and would bring them for you i would have them.

Cheers mate

hi all

cheers

andy

[/quote been and got a hob off andy today smashing ferrets well fed nice and tame dont miss out. cheers andy.atb phil

hi all

cheers

andy

DO THAY BUSH MATE
hi all

cheers

andy

DO THAY BUSH MATE get a grip mate and grow up!!!!!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Had 2 of the kits good stuff!!!!!!!!!!! work with andy's ferrets now and they are bloody good not had to dig yet touch wood ;););););)

cant belive he is giving them away !!!!!!!!!!! even if you have one for free you should give him a drink for them you wouldn't regret having them!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D