3/4 bull greyhound for stud

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the drilling is somthing thl is about mate lol as they say tho you always meet muppets in your life

lol your right there,ive met a few in my time and im sure ill meet a few more.

good to meet someone genuine and tidy for a change. :thumbs:

Hi Meldino,

Nice looking dog there, i wish you all the best with him, but I honestly cant see any stud potential in this dog what-so-ever.... firstly his breeding is unknown to you, and certainly looks to have a good splash of collie in there(not that that is a bad thing at all),

seen much what quarry? hes seen and had plenty mate believe me,if you look on one of the pics you will see were ive had to spray him on the side were he got had the other night
. LOL

secondly your ststing that he has been well tested, yet you say you have only had him ONE month!

I know dogs that have been out all season long for a few seasons smashing quarry every night out, and still the owners will not call them TESTED dogs.

I dont get why you have it up for stud??? thats all.... DnN

Hi Meldino,

Nice looking dog there, i wish you all the best with him, but I honestly cant see any stud potential in this dog what-so-ever.... firstly his breeding is unknown to you, and certainly looks to have a good splash of collie in there(not that that is a bad thing at all),

seen much what quarry? hes seen and had plenty mate believe me,if you look on one of the pics you will see were ive had to spray him on the side were he got had the other night
. LOL

secondly your ststing that he has been well tested, yet you say you have only had him ONE month!

I know dogs that have been out all season long for a few seasons smashing quarry every night out, and still the owners will not call them TESTED dogs.

fair comment mate, i know i havent had him a great time but what ive seen and others have seen around here they said that i should stud him out. maybe i should wait a while and give him a proper test but im happy with what ive seen him doing and im sure others will be too. ill keep updating how hes getting on and hopefully keeps going strong :thumbs: atb

Hi Meldino,

. LOL

fair comment mate, i know i havent had him a great time but what ive seen and others have seen around here they said that i should stud him out. maybe i should wait a while and give him a proper test but im happy with what ive seen him doing and im sure others will be too. ill keep updating how hes getting on and hopefully keeps going strong :thumbs: atb

fair play, keep him hard at it :victory:

d,n,n i wasthinking same ? not having a dig but i have a 3.5 old bullx and would not think of studding him , till hes say,lost the magic through age only then i will no if hes the right dog to carry on . so far in my eyes and others yes , but many more seasons to go at yet

dont mean to sound funny mate but you have had the dog 2 mins, u havent tested him a months work is not testing him, you want to see how he turns out after a season or 2 before attemting to stud, and also you know nothing of the dog he could be 3/8 5/8, 1.8 bull who knows?..........just easy money imo, could be wrong n i hope i am, atb mate

dont mean to sound funny mate but you have had the dog 2 mins, u havent tested him a months work is not testing him, you want to see how he turns out after a season or 2 before attemting to stud, and also you know nothing of the dog he could be 3/8 5/8, 1.8 bull who knows?..........just easy money imo, could be wrong n i hope i am, atb mate

thats fair enough and no offence taken mate,ill give him a good test and go from there before i decide to stud him out then.

hopefully he keeps the way he is at the mo,ill keep you all posted. :thumbs: