3/4 bull greyhound for stud

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha you have just edited from 10 months to 1 month so you have only had the dog i month more like two days

explained myself before but oh well think what you like, no bulls@@t been said about how he works. come and see for yourself id be happy to take you out

if you know the dog then you would know what hes like uummmmm ye ok. let me guess this is were you say hes not a worker bla bla bla :whistling: go wind your neck in and find someone else too pester :feck:

how on earth do you know how the dog works when youve had it less than a month? :icon_eek:

ive been out with him several times and cant fault him in any way, i had him as my other dog is out of action with an injury so needed something quick. took a gamble but it paid off, i aint had him for long but what im wanting him to do hes doing with ease so im happy. i dont care what people say as they aint seen it for themselves. joined today and getting loads of greif oh well take it with a pinch of salt lmao

whos next to have a dig :doh:

this fourm is full of wankers who try and slag dogs of they have,nt seen on they . most ppl on here who slag dogs dont have %100 dogs there self so will some mod stop these internet hunters posting on this topic and instead of slaging go an see the dog on like the lad says

no one can say much now the lad has sed you are welcome to see the dog on so it must be doing somthing right for him to say that . nice dog mate atb with him

cheers mate,finally someone with summat tidy to say :notworthy: if he wasnt working and doing as i asked then i wouldnt bother wasting peoples time aswel as my own writing up on here. if things do turn tits up then down the road he goes as thats no good to me. ill keep you posted :thumbs:

cheers mate just wait till some of the lads are a sleep dreaming about killing stuff lol. the ppl i like is ppl i no of the other sites thats the sites were every one frends and there is no slaging all good dog men and theres some others i talk to they good lads aswell but then you come to the rest they must have shit dogs to stop on here all day and night and talk hunting when you could be out hunting

this fourm is full of wankers who try and slag dogs of they have,nt seen on they . most ppl on here who slag dogs dont have %100 dogs there self so will some mod stop these internet hunters posting on this topic and instead of slaging go an see the dog on like the lad says

cheers mate, like i said anyone is welcome to come down my way for a good night on the lamp and see for themselves. aint going to blag a dog thats no good. no good to me if they dont work.never had a bull cross before but glad i have now :D atb mate

cheers mate just wait till some of the lads are a sleep dreaming about killing stuff lol. the ppl i like is ppl i no of the other sites thats the sites were every one frends and there is no slaging all good dog men and theres some others i talk to they good lads aswell but then you come to the rest they must have shit dogs to stop on here all day and night and talk hunting when you could be out hunting

lol, id be out tonight but the moon is shining bright here. hopefully drops towards the weekend tho, still abit warm at night yet for the dogs but weve had a good few days and all going well.

joined the site today as ive never thought of doing it before and ive had my share of a drilling dont you think lol :thumbs: