zacs first hare

shot this hare yesterday my saluki/ghd x whippet did a nice retrieve,anyway ive got anew pup zac and wondered what he would make of it ,i gutted the hare and let pup have a chase round the garden,well as soon as he tasted blood he was in there like a goodun,chomping on the flesh cut him a srtip off the leg and gave him the heart went mad for it,so its his first hare lol. zac is a non ped whippet out of vivsquest x kirby shay whos out of the great dog kirby he is ten weeks old just got him right now picked him up at 5 weeks what a mess covered in shit ,fleas and wormed up ,had to rescue him as rspca were giving the owner a visit.about 2 weeks ago he started losing fur and developed sores poor sod ,hes had a bad start, got fleas worms sorted but he looked bad still ,a old fella told me get some benzyl on him be right in no time ,so i did what he said and he went bald on his back legs ,tail 2weeks later furs grown back looks a happy pup now.just a tip lads go get your benzyl betnovate now as all chemists are taking off the shelfs for whatever reason he he is . ps hes on top grub but what can i give him to strenthen his bones ?because i was at blidworth wrc the other week and a dog broke its leg bad and had to b pts and i want to avoid this ,he is on baby milk for this at mo thanks atbBB

post-16432-1254341364_thumb.jpg

post-16432-1254341545_thumb.jpg

ive always used lactol for my dogs, usually till there about 6 mts...why 6 mts...i dont know...just do...
thanks all for the replies ,justin my dad always gave babymilk up untill 6mths,when he raced 30yrs ago ,by then a racing whippet has reached its full height he said, i suppose lactol is the modern day stuff,

and he never had a dog break a leg atbBB :thumbs: