Wanted, bedlington/collie whippet

Hello,

After my old dog dying a few months back aged 14 it has now come the time to get a new bitch.

If any one has a litter on the way or available now, only gonna be used for rabbits, mostly with the ferrets. so would prefer nothing too big, with a lot of whippet in, and either collie or beddlington, not adverse to maybe a little of a few other things in there but no bull.

Needs to be a bitch and broken or rough coat, If its got collie in i love merles.

In resonable(ish) drive of Exmouth Devon (2/3hrs).

Will have a very happy life, as a worker and family pet.

Needs to be a pup as i have a 3yr old son and i want to make sure the dog grows up with him.

If any one has a litter or knows of any, please give me a pm, will be greatly appretiated.

Cheers

Neil

Edited by driller killer

Hello,

After my old dog dying a few months back aged 14 it has now come the time to get a new bitch.

If any one has a litter on the way or available now, only gonna be used for rabbits, mostly with the ferrets. so would prefer nothing too big, with a lot of whippet in, and either collie or beddlington, not adverse to maybe a little of a few other things in there but no bull.

Needs to be a bitch and broken or rough coat, If its got collie in i love merles.

In resonable(ish) drive of Exmouth Devon (2/3hrs).

Will have a very happy life, as a worker and family pet.

Needs to be a pup as i have a 3yr old son and i want to make sure the dog grows up with him.

If any one has a litter or knows of any, please give me a pm, will be greatly appretiated.

Cheers

Neil

try bona on here mate i had a whippet x collie off of him and she's turning out to a brill lil' bitch that was 2 weeks ago, he's based near pontypool i'll try and find his number for you later he may have some left,sire and dam were there too,atb