breedin harris hawks...

collie daft

well lads really thinkin of breedin me hen next year but wat time a year do i up her down, the fella thats keeps me right is away for a month, or i could of asked him but i will see wat u guys say, and best way to do it? as ive never breed hawks, breed parrots and lovebird lol

my hen 8 the male will be 4 next year...

just want a young hen out of her, but wat size of avirey wud i need for harris hawks anyone got any pics of their breedin avirey..

Edited by collie daft

well lads really thinkin of breedin me hen next year but wat time a year do i up her down, the fella thats keeps me right is away for a month, or i could of asked him but i will see wat u guys say, and best way to do it? as ive never breed hawks, breed parrots and lovebird lol

my hen 8 the male will be 4 next year...

just want a young hen out of her, but wat size of avirey wud i need for harris hawks anyone got any pics of their breedin avirey..

Hi mate

I think it may be easier and cheaper to just go out and buy a Female Harris hawk rather than to build a avery and breed from your pair.If you look around there are many good Harris hawks bred from good blood lines available that are very under priced in my opinion.

I wonder why you want a young Female Harris hawk when your current Female is only aged eight years.If you are a falconer you should have many years of enjoyable flying yet to enjoy from her.

In my opinion i would look at all the adds that are about with young Harris hawks for sale before thinking of breeding.