insurance

ALGO

ello every1 av been in2 birds of prey for a few years nw an have flew them before n nw i think its time 2 step up into it nw n wud lyk 2 get my self just a littel glove bird e.g barn owl 2 get used 2 owning a bird 2 see wer things go so ino if am ready 2 step up for a hawk 2 work with my ferrets n dog e.g harris hawk. i would lyk 2 knw how big off a flight wud i have 2 av for the bird an do i need a licence for a barn owl ??

ello every1 av been in2 birds of prey for a few years nw an have flew them before n nw i think its time 2 step up into it nw n wud lyk 2 get my self just a littel glove bird e.g barn owl 2 get used 2 owning a bird 2 see wer things go so ino if am ready 2 step up for a hawk 2 work with my ferrets n dog e.g harris hawk. i would lyk 2 knw how big off a flight wud i have 2 av for the bird an do i need a licence for a barn owl ??

that was hard work reading that

ello everyone i have been into birds of prey for a few years now an have flew them before an now i think its time to step up into it now an would lyk to get my self just a littel glove bird e.g barn owl to get used to owning a bird to see wer things go so ino if am ready to step up for a hawk to work with my ferrets an dog e.g harris hawk. i would lyk to know how big off a flight would i have to have for the bird an do i need a licence for a barn owl ??

Edited by ALGO

forget the barn owl mate you dont get much chance to get things wrong with them as they dont weigh much and it is easy to kill them through lack of experience. Get your self a small male harris you will get more out of one. They are easier to train and are a bit harder to get it wrong with although it can be done. Get someone to help you who already has experience with birds. Good luck with what ever you decide but think hard about a barn owl.

forget the barn owl mate you dont get much chance to get things wrong with them as they dont weigh much and it is easy to kill them through lack of experience. Get your self a small male harris you will get more out of one. They are easier to train and are a bit harder to get it wrong with although it can be done. Get someone to help you who already has experience with birds. Good luck with what ever you decide but think hard about a barn owl.

i will think on that one how much would ya pic up a harris hawk for and should i go for a young bird or a trained bird??