Rapid 17 For Sale

Rapid 17 mark 1 with adjustable gold medal competition trigger. Fitted with Simmons White Tail Expedition Scope 6 x 18 x 42 AO with paralex adjustment. Comes with 400cc buddy bottle for 250 shots per charge, also a large diving bottle with regulator and charging hose. 1 Harris bi-pod with the collar to fit the 400cc buddy bottle. 1 cheater sling, 1 gun slip and a hard plastic foam lined carrying case.

I have owned all of this kit from new and the original purchase was approximately £1300 in 1999.

£800 sorry lads no offers and will not send by post - call Steve 07929 492845 Essex.

This ad is put up for my friend - Thank you Terry

Rapid 17 mark 1 with adjustable gold medal competition trigger. Fitted with Simmons White Tail Expedition Scope 6 x 18 x 42 AO with paralex adjustment. Comes with 400cc buddy bottle for 250 shots per charge, also a large diving bottle with regulator and charging hose. 1 Harris bi-pod with the collar to fit the 400cc buddy bottle. 1 cheater sling, 1 gun slip and a hard plastic foam lined carrying case.

I have owned all of this kit from new and the original purchase was approximately £1300 in 1999.

£800 sorry lads no offers and will not send by post - call Steve 07929 492845 Essex.

This ad is put up for my friend - Thank you Terry

any pics mate

• 2 weeks later...