hw100k complete kit

redundancy forces reluctant sale, .22 thumbhole stock weihrauch hw100k carbine, simmons whitetail classic 3.5-10x50, harris bipod with swivels, neoprene realtree sling, logun lamp with battery, charger and filter kit, divers bottle and all charging equipment (the bottle itself may need a new cert depending were you get it filled from) i bought the gun and scope brand new and is still in perfect condition i still have all manuals and orginal boxes. i have owned many air rifles and rate it higher than any other its never ever let me down in either reliability or performance, i will no doubt buy another once im over this difficult time. price is £500 ono and is unfortunatly going to have to be a face to face sale with the amount of kit involved im based in tyne and wear. thankyou!

post-180-1252961270.jpg

post-180-1252961287.jpg

redundancy forces reluctant sale, .22 thumbhole stock weihrauch hw100k carbine, simmons whitetail classic 3.5-10x50, harris bipod with swivels, neoprene realtree sling, logun lamp with battery, charger and filter kit, divers bottle and all charging equipment (the bottle itself may need a new cert depending were you get it filled from) i bought the gun and scope brand new and is still in perfect condition i still have all manuals and orginal boxes. i have owned many air rifles and rate it higher than any other its never ever let me down in either reliability or performance, i will no doubt buy another once im over this difficult time. price is £500 ono and is unfortunatly going to have to be a face to face sale with the amount of kit involved im based in tyne and wear. thankyou!

post-180-1252961270.jpg

post-180-1252961287.jpg

i would take it if you accept £420