Dogs Stolen

Just got back from a mates, between 9.00am and 11.30am this morning someone has walked into his garden and stolen his Lurcher bitch and his new Beddy Cross. The Lurcher bitch is quite distinctive, she is a Saluki/Greyhound and blue with white socks, white chest and a white flash straight down the middle of her face, 25 inch and a broken toe on her right back leg. The Beddy/Whippet is 20 inch and really deep chested. West Yorkshire. Any info pm me please. The lad is gutted. Thanks

Just got back from a mates, between 9.00am and 11.30am this morning someone has walked into his garden and stolen his Lurcher bitch and his new Beddy Cross. The Lurcher bitch is quite distinctive, she is a Saluki/Greyhound and blue with white socks, white chest and a white flash straight down the middle of her face, 25 inch and a broken toe on her right back leg. The Beddy/Whippet is 20 inch and really deep chested. West Yorkshire. Any info pm me please. The lad is gutted. Thanks

scum of the earth. hope your mate gets them back Sid. y/s Jigger.

Guest RobW71

b*****ds :realmad:

It's getting worse around here and it's extremely worring, I hear a knat fart and I'm up out of bed, we've had a few funny phone calls during the day which is making me parnoid about leaving them alone when we go out.

I don't give a feck so much about chainsaws or the quad but the dogs, it's getting to me.

Regards Rob