Lurcher dog stolen

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a lurcher off someone from durham that fits that discription (they cant be that many that look like that) i got him to drop it off then i showed him round my pens and my dogs are still here. I have had mine about a year now and its one of the best dog ive had 5/5 everytime.

hey ere im not goin 2 tell f****n lies yer i bought n sold dogs and im gettin sick of this now i have not nicked ur f****N dog u will b very sorry when u find it im tellin u n yer i do no a hell off a lot of people but u tell me y the f**K i should help u now also the other day before i new anything about this dog goin missin u passed my house y didnt u get out then n c me then eh and also all the info on ere has been printed out and is goin to the police who do u think u r breakin into my garden n lookin in my dog pens like im tellin u now IM NO DOG THIEF

I never said u pinched my dog. I put this post up an the first 3 people put ur name forward. All I said was that u were the only outsider that knew where my dogs were. Yeah I did drive by your house but wouldn't you drive through all areas if one of your dogs were missing. As for looking through your pens, when I went to ur house you weren't in. When you came to my cree and you saw the dog you said to me Name your price coz you saw what a good dog he was, so what conclusion would you come to if that was you and then a couple months later the dog was gone. As for sending the police round, by all means carry on, got nothing to hide.

Guest lurchers&terriers
hey ere im not goin 2 tell f****n lies yer i bought n sold dogs and im gettin sick of this now i have not nicked ur f****N dog u will b very sorry when u find it im tellin u n yer i do no a hell off a lot of people but u tell me y the f**K i should help u now also the other day before i new anything about this dog goin missin u passed my house y didnt u get out then n c me then eh and also all the info on ere has been printed out and is goin to the police who do u think u r breakin into my garden n lookin in my dog pens like im tellin u now IM NO DOG THIEF

I never said u pinched my dog. I put this post up an the first 3 people put ur name forward. All I said was that u were the only outsider that knew where my dogs were. Yeah I did drive by your house but wouldn't you drive through all areas if one of your dogs were missing. As for looking through your pens, when I went to ur house you weren't in. When you came to my cree and you saw the dog you said to me Name your price coz you saw what a good dog he was, so what conclusion would you come to if that was you and then a couple months later the dog was gone. As for sending the police round, by all means carry on, got nothing to hide.

you posted since that guy said that so why reply now? need a drink do you :blink:

I bought a lurcher off someone from durham that fits that discription (they cant be that many that look like that) i got him to drop it off then i showed him round my pens and my dogs are still here. I have had mine about a year now and its one of the best dog ive had 5/5 everytime.

1st post - member a while - screams your his mate to me like . only post and you decide to put it on this topic . beefing up the bloke .

end of the day , few people who dont even no each other have mentioned this bloke , whats that? total coincedence , maybe he doesnt have anything to do with the dog going missing , but he does have something to do with all the crap been peddled about and filling unexpected owners full of crap . which is just as bad in my eyes . so the more people that no about this guy the better to me .

you posted since that guy said that so why reply now? need a drink do you :blink:

No!!! Posted the other on a mobile an that took me ages so waited til i got to the comp to reply to this one coz knew i wanted to say more. Ever tried typing on a phone???

BULLX your the only mug ican see here you bought a dog of gavin then with in 2 months you bought another come on whos the mug here why did yeh go back for another dog if your first dog was so bad MUG NO WONDER GAV LAUGHIN ALL THEWAY TO THE BANK
so i admit i am a mug for buyin the second dog. first dog was shit all together second dog a went to get a didnt no it was gav who was sellin it but had a fellin it was him got ther with a couple of my mates and the dog looked spot on a told him about the so called 100% dog wat was shit and he asured me that the dog was a good dog and id made a mistake gettin rid he sed it will take time to get used to you. so got the other dog and excactly the same happend. and another time a went with my [bANNED TEXT] who was after a lurcher to see a saluki bull greyhound called trance and again didnt no it was gav he sed to my mate on the phone that he had a few rabbits ther wat he had ferreted earlia on. he met us at some field wiyh the rabbits and we took the lamp got out my [bANNED TEXT] took the rabbits to the middle of the field and lamp on sliped the dog dog ran it but didnt seem to pick it up then it turned off it then dog went missin for 30 mins he was makin excuses up that it had chased a fox and tht then he went to look for it and [bANNED TEXT] he tried to climb the barbed wire fence he was hangin on it by his balls for 15 minutes not egsageratin either me and mates wer creased with laughter in the car then we ended up drivin away and leavin him best laugh av ever had.

was that a fawn dog by any chance ?

im just wondering did u have a white saluki greyhound called wick mate?

how long ago mate

3 yr old lurcher male, stolen from his kennel in the durham area in the middle of the night on 27/08/09. Still thought to be in or around Durham, however realistically could be anywhere. Any information gratefully received. Cash reward. No questions asked. Tan broken coated entire male with white markings on chest, white front socks and small white tip on his tail. Trying to upload pics but not sure how. Will try again in the morning.

Nightmare iv never heard of so many dog being stolen till i joined this site it makes me paranoid every night i go to bed never know if your going to get up to empty kennels. I know of a c*nt that theives dogs and if my dogs ever go missing il be stright round his house to give him a hiding and thats before i start asking questions. Nothing worse than a dirty dog theiving tip rat!!! Just the thought of them wind's me up. Hope you get that dog back mate!! Id love to cath one red handed in my yard all my christmases would come at once!!!

Edited by migmog

GAVIN I KNEW ID FIND YOU 1 DAY I BOUGHT THAT SPIKE OF A YOU WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE THAT WAS WE STILL GOT IT AN ITS COMEIN BACK TO YOU 300 HUNRED QUID I THOUGHT YOU WAS GEN LAD WOULDENT TRUST YOU AS FAR AS I CAN THROW YOU FAT c**t YOU NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE THE DOG WOULDENT EVEN CATCH A COLD I WANT MY MONEYBACK DOG DEALIN TWAT HEAD ITS A GOOD JOB I DIDNT TAKE THAT OTHER THING YOU WAS OFFERING ME FOR 80 WANKER