Ferreters near Colchester

I have some permission to control rabbits in the area around Colchester. I have been shooting and snaring, but with the cover now dying off i thought that some ferreting would be good to try. Unfortunately circumstances dont allow me to have a ferret. If anyone with ferrets and nets wouldd like to organise a days ferreting on the ground over a weekend just let me know. I have a car and am more than willing to give lifts for a bit of petrol money.

This is posted in the share a hunt section, but I havent had any interest, so thought I would go straight to the horses mouth as it were.

cheers

UG

I have some permission to control rabbits in the area around Colchester. I have been shooting and snaring, but with the cover now dying off i thought that some ferreting would be good to try. Unfortunately circumstances dont allow me to have a ferret. If anyone with ferrets and nets wouldd like to organise a days ferreting on the ground over a weekend just let me know. I have a car and am more than willing to give lifts for a bit of petrol money.

This is posted in the share a hunt section, but I havent had any interest, so thought I would go straight to the horses mouth as it were.

cheers

UG

only 15 mins from me, but sadly no ferrets.... :wallbash:

yeah, i just hope somebody takes me up on it!

hi there my names ben i live in gteat bently bout 15 minuets from colchester. i go ferreting in the quary at tolgate ill have a word with my mate and see what he says

ben

• 4 weeks later...

cheers

UG

HI there i have seen your post and would like to take you up on that some time its a bit aquard because i work but give me a look and iam sure we can arrange something mate look forward to hearing from you regards the hunt