Frampton Fair, Gloucestershire (13th sept)

:icon_eek:

topper is talking shit agin. if your dog was good enough then it would of wun wounldeny it. alot of dog's were 1st season dog's not old enough to work unless we put 3 to ground like some people do put. your starin to sound a bit biter. :wallbash::thumbdown:

Toppers a good lad. Atleast he gets out and doesnt sit on here slating other peoples dogs.

Didnt go to Frampton this year, nor last year,, Always go every other year or so, Just so it dont get boring. Plus yeah,, to many show dogs and shit.

well rod, if you read the comment wrote by "topper" that to me is slating other peoples dogs. you must be reading something else.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

topper is talking shit agin. if your dog was good enough then it would of wun wounldeny it. alot of dog's were 1st season dog's not old enough to work unless we put 3 to ground like some people do put. your starin to sound a bit biter. :wallbash::thumbdown:

Toppers a good lad. Atleast he gets out and doesnt sit on here slating other peoples dogs.

Didnt go to Frampton this year, nor last year,, Always go every other year or so, Just so it dont get boring. Plus yeah,, to many show dogs and shit.

well rod, if you read the comment wrote by "topper" that to me is slating other peoples dogs. you must be reading something else.

What ever mate,,At the end of the day, I know topper, I dont know you.

I have been out with topper a few times in the past and as far as im concerend hes a decent lad with decent dogs,And does not sit down on THL all day niggling about others dogs or other people. I agree that there is most of the time alot of pet dogs and show dogs at these shows. Dont myslef bother with shows that often beacuse of this.

I have been out with topper a few times in the past and as far as im concerend hes a decent lad with decent dogs,And does not sit down on THL all day niggling about others dogs or other people. I agree that there is most of the time alot of pet dogs and show dogs at these shows. Dont myslef bother with shows that often beacuse of this.

thats your choice mate, weather you go to shows or not, but don"t go and then slag others dogs off. that was your mates comment.it sounds like sour grapes to me ! if you don"t like what all theses judges are picking why go ? you are surppose to go to have a FUN day out. if it upsets your mate that much, stay home.

i did go in the end and it was crap i dont think i saw one terrier or lurcher that had done any work , yeah its only a bit of fun i know but i didnt go to watch the familey pet being shown , i wanted see some working terriers there , i doubt we go next year .

stay home.

Yep, ,, Infact ild rather be out running me dogs.

well iam with tallyho id have pref to see some decent working terriers, yes at these show you always get the family pet but when the class is 90% pets 9% show pony 1% worker i think thats a poor do and at the end of the day it was nice to see some body else win it ive won it for the last 3 years with working terriers

at the end of the day ITS ADVERTISED AS WORKING TERRIER SHOW , AND THE CLASSES ARE POSTED AS -- ROUGH COATED JACK RUSSELL WORKING TYPE

time to bring back the trails that will sort them out

well iam with tallyho id have pref to see some decent working terriers, yes at these show you always get the family pet but when the class is 90% pets 9% show pony 1% worker i think thats a poor do and at the end of the day it was nice to see some body else win it ive won it for the last 3 years with working terriers

at the end of the day ITS ADVERTISED AS WORKING TERRIER SHOW , AND THE CLASSES ARE POSTED AS -- ROUGH COATED JACK RUSSELL WORKING TYPE

time to bring back the trails that will sort them out

the word " working " is the type of dog, not nesserary what the dog is doing.the entered class is for the dog that is going out and working.if you feel that strong about these shows and what the judge picks, why do you waste your time ? i have judged many shows over my many , many years in the hunting world, on foot, on horse back and working the terriers for a few hunts. there is far more to judging a terrier than just the working element .i have seen many old huntsmen and their wives at the ring with their terrier, just because they may not work anymore , does that mean they have no right to be there ? these shows are to bring awareness,to the wider world how many people enjoy country sports, you should be glad that there are so many people coming to these show and suporting the cause.

well ye old fox you werent paying attention were you as there wasnt an entered class at frampton and after 40+ years in the terrier game and judged loads of shows over the years i think i know what its all about by now , and for the record yes i knew the judge but he s fair and didnt give me any favours

Some of you have only been in the game 5mins and you think you know all

it dont matter if people have been in the game as you call it 5 years or 5 minits , its a country fair and working terriers play a big part in the countryside, but if your happy to see poncy pets then you go for it . just out of intrest how long have you been into the terriers and do you have any ?????