BSA Ultra Single Shot .22 Blueprinted by John Bowkett

Selling my Beech stocked BSA Ultra Single Shot in .22 calibre, recently serviced and blueprinted (taken apart and rebuilt to zero tolerances) by the man who designed the gun for BSA, John Bowkett.

Running at low 11's ft. lbs with JSB exact 5.52's, this has been done to keep the rifle legal and NON-FAC! with higher weight pellets such as Bisley Magnums.

In good condition, sale is for rifle only, fitted with QD swivels, and action. Barrel is threaded for 1/2 inch UNF silencer, I'd recommend the HW silencer, I have one available if you would like to buy it at the same time.

Gives a very smooth power curve and plenty for hunting trips!

Only reason it's for sale is that to one of the gun's has to go!

£265 face to face. Can post at extra cost but only RMSD insured.

"By buying this you are confirming to me that you are over 18 and not a prohibited person under the definition of the Firearms Act 2006"

Selling my Beech stocked BSA Ultra Single Shot in .22 calibre, recently serviced and blueprinted (taken apart and rebuilt to zero tolerances) by the man who designed the gun for BSA, John Bowkett.

Running at low 11's ft. lbs with JSB exact 5.52's, this has been done to keep the rifle legal and NON-FAC! with higher weight pellets such as Bisley Magnums.

In good condition, sale is for rifle only, fitted with QD swivels, and action. Barrel is threaded for 1/2 inch UNF silencer, I'd recommend the HW silencer, I have one available if you would like to buy it at the same time.

Gives a very smooth power curve and plenty for hunting trips!

Only reason it's for sale is that to one of the gun's has to go!

£265 face to face. Can post at extra cost but only RMSD insured.

"By buying this you are confirming to me that you are over 18 and not a prohibited person under the definition of the Firearms Act 2006"

Bumping up and Now £290 (yes, more I know!) with a HW silencer, Pellets, a Doskosport hard case. Basically, exactly what you want from a brand new ultra, at half the price! Also will inlcude if collected the inletted but unfinished thumbhole pine stock I was making for this.

Ta

• 4 weeks later...