Air Arms S410 .22 for Sale

Mint condition, unused S410 for sale. Bought on a whim 10 days ago and has only had approx 80 pellets fired. Comes precharged to 190 bar, 10 shot mag, tactical bag, air arms pellets (approx 420), charging adaptor and fitted bsa deerhunter scope 2.5-10x44 on quality mounts. Originally bought with cheaper smk scope but I returned it for the better bsa scope. Have the receipts for the lot which came to £650 10 days ago. I will let it go for £500 for a quick sale. Instruction manuels for rifle and scope are included. Pics are too big to post but I can e-mail them on request. Rifle is located in Fife, Scotland. Any questions just post or pm.

Ok, looks like the credit crunch has got you all looking elsewhere. £450 for the lot. Less than 2 weeks old and brand new condition. Save £200!

Edited by jimbolium
  • 1 month later...

Mint condition, unused S410 for sale. Bought on a whim 10 days ago and has only had approx 80 pellets fired. Comes precharged to 190 bar, 10 shot mag, tactical bag, air arms pellets (approx 420), charging adaptor and fitted bsa deerhunter scope 2.5-10x44 on quality mounts. Originally bought with cheaper smk scope but I returned it for the better bsa scope. Have the receipts for the lot which came to £650 10 days ago. I will let it go for £500 for a quick sale. Instruction manuels for rifle and scope are included. Pics are too big to post but I can e-mail them on request. Rifle is located in Fife, Scotland. Any questions just post or pm.

Ok, looks like the credit crunch has got you all looking elsewhere. £450 for the lot. Less than 2 weeks old and brand new condition. Save £200!

Hi is this still for sale

thought this got sold the other day for £400?

did sale fall through

• 3 weeks later...

is the s410 still for sale, and would you post it in the price. many thanks keith