Jock black terrier manchester

Anyone know what happened to JOCK a black terrier from manchester area ,or has anyone got any ofspring with his blood in them , i belive he was owned by some guys called Trevor or Dave, I know they used to dig a lot , some times down in Mid Wales :whistling:

Come on i know it was about 18 years ago but you true diggers up north must have a clue to any strains related to him , the news of the world crew had him in the end i belive ? i am just after someone who knows the line of him i had a bitch out of him and regretibly i aint got anyone i know with a type for me to start the type and keep it going this time ;)

Guest MADRA DUBH
Anyone know what happened to JOCK a black terrier from manchester area ,or has anyone got any ofspring with his blood in them , i belive he was owned by some guys called Trevor or Dave, I know they used to dig a lot , some times down in Mid Wales :whistling:

I may know who your looking for ,i will make a call in the next few days and let you know.

I may know who your looking for ,i will make a call in the next few days and let you know.

Nice one well done :D when you make contact with the boys let me know cheers a mate of mine gave this terrier pup to me when i was 15 a a present and she was one of thebest bitches a lot of good terrier boys have seen very reliable finding when others failed Thanks again

Thanks for the reply mate ,i tought 1 of them moved to tenby area thats all i wanted to know if they got anything related to that line of terriers or can they put me in that direction ,Black lakeland/fell type, you know of them mate do you ?

Ist there a pic of the dog in terriermen and terriers