Guest Scuba1
There you go buddy just hold your feet still till we meet up and then we'll get it sorted. I am going to bring the big hammer and some feck of big wrench thing and some other thingamabobs, and some very gadgety looking doda's. Can you tell that I am pretty good at this techy stuff yet. So don't worry.

ATB

Michael

did you say a big wench mike :D

Nope as the divorce went through years ago, so now I have to look after my tools. ;)

Before I forget, you have a bucket for all the leftover bits after we dissected that rifle don't you ?

ATB

Michael

Hi Mate,

To be putting a couple of pellets dead centre, followed by one thats 2 inches off, I don't think the type of pellet is the issue here. Unless.... your pellets have been damaged? Some pellets, especially the Air Arms Diablos have a very thin skirt... if this gets damaged the pellet will be inacurate. Try a few with hand picked pellets (roll them on a piece of card with a little slope, they should roll easily)

Guest Scuba1
ha ha. only trouble is i dont know if your kidding lol. better get saving for a new gun then for when your finished with this one !

who says he will finish ,before you leave :D

I'll finish at about the same time as he finishes the washing up I think :secret:

Call it a hunch

:angel:

RIGHT LADS. i dont know wether this is the problem or weather it is ANOTHER issue. borrowed a few different pellets off next door today. accupel, eley wasp and bisley superfield. could not get a decent grouping with any!

went to fill my gun up (with styrup pump) and spent 10minutes on it never got past 110bar ! bled the pump and pulled the adaptor out of my gun and the gun would not stop leaking air !!!! :censored:

dont know if this is a different problem or they could be related? any advice and perhaps how much it is going to cost me would be really appreciated, before i have my pants down at the gun shop. :cry:

THANKYOU.

as far as i can tell mate it is coming from near the adaptor hole on the moderator. providing i am back from work in time (although i reckon i will struggle) i will be getting it to the gunsmiths so hopefully they can tell me more. i just hope its a simple fix to be honest or it could mess my weekend up big style ! :cry:

hope the pics help??

evcgao.jpg

2rc7gxj.jpg

2w2ph6g.jpg

just having a wee look in i see you have maybe narrowed it down to seals .the best thing id say if it is them is it still under warranty?

if not get the manufacturer to service it and they can replace seals and test good luck mate