there are three pups left out of my patterdale bitch two red dogs and one black dog she had seven but the rest went among me and lads i go out with the dam is a very good bitch six year old and many digs under her belt the sire is irish dazs dog off here he is a red patxpit first cross and the dog is well seeing is believing and he is some dog if interested pm me or ring me on 07983378376 atb biza

there are three pups left out of my patterdale bitch two red dogs and one black dog she had seven but the rest went among me and lads i go out with the dam is a very good bitch six year old and many digs under her belt the sire is irish dazs dog off here he is a red patxpit first cross and the dog is well seeing is believing and he is some dog if interested pm me or ring me on 07983378376 atb biza

Love to see a pic of sire.

• 4 weeks later...

Love to see a pic of sire.

wer the pic mate love to see one