BRAND NEW TREADMILL

:icon_eek: fancy a giggle! :icon_redface::wallbash:

i wanted a treadmill for the dogs and my sis wanted one for her fitness training, so as she wanted a really fecking fancy one we spent nearly four hundred pound on one! :censored:

has many different settings, up hill recline etc etc heres the funny bit when my husband moved out i done a mad clear out as you do when divorcing! and what with him being a computer tec he had LOADS of plastic bags with wires and bits in, i put the lot in a skip . . :clapper:

INCLUDING the packet of bolts and safety key for said treadmill, :wallbash::censored: the bolts are standard 8mm and the safty key is a magnetic devise used incase you fall, can be get easily second hand,

£100 purely because of the price we paid in the beginning - however am willing to do a trade say £50 and ferret run/big hutch or garden fencing etc :victory:

thanks for taking the time to read about my stupidity!! :tongue2:

all the best lurcher lass x x

i wanted a treadmill for the dogs and my sis wanted one for her fitness training, so as she wanted a really fecking fancy one we spent nearly four hundred pound on one! :censored:

has many different settings, up hill recline etc etc heres the funny bit when my husband moved out i done a mad clear out as you do when divorcing! and what with him being a computer tec he had LOADS of plastic bags with wires and bits in, i put the lot in a skip . . :clapper:

INCLUDING the packet of bolts and safety key for said treadmill, :wallbash::censored: the bolts are standard 8mm and the safty key is a magnetic devise used incase you fall, can be get easily second hand,

£100 purely because of the price we paid in the beginning - however am willing to do a trade say £50 and ferret run/big hutch or garden fencing etc :victory:

how long is running bed ? make and model number please. THANKS