Hi there Jimmie,

Whats wrong with your current scope? Is it faulty?

What are you looking for in a new one?

And Finally what budget are you thinking off mate?

ATB

Phantom

well lwith the credit crunch as little as poss ,as i dropped my gun and damage the scope and cracked the lense

well lwith the credit crunch as little as poss ,as i dropped my gun and damage the scope and cracked the lense

Well in that case I can recommend the SMK 3-9x40 scope, its cheap, its rated for a springer and I have been very pleased with mine. I dont use it at the max mag though, I tend to stick to around 4 or 5 mag.

I got mine for around 28-30 quid, someone put a link up to a supplier a week or so back.

ATB

Phantom

Well in that case I can recommend the SMK 3-9x40 scope, its cheap, its rated for a springer and I have been very pleased with mine. I dont use it at the max mag though, I tend to stick to around 4 or 5 mag.

I got mine for around 28-30 quid, someone put a link up to a supplier a week or so back.

ATB

Phantom

ok thanks mate

Nikko Gold crown air king. They come in 3-9X40 and 5-11x42 and have mil dot rets and sniper style turrets. Mine came with a one piece mount and a flip up front lens cover. Expect to pay between £50-£60. You get a lot of scope for your money, as good and better than many scopes that cost 4 or 5 times as much.

Nikko Gold crown air king. They come in 3-9X40 and 5-11x42 and have mil dot rets and sniper style turrets. Mine came with a one piece mount and a flip up front lens cover. Expect to pay between £50-£60. You get a lot of scope for your money, as good and better than many scopes that cost 4 or 5 times as much.

thank mate i`ll have a look