Out with Scrubworm

Srcubworm put a post up a few months ago saying he was visiting the uk. I sent him a pm saying he's welcome to come out lamping with me. Anyway cut a long story short he arrived last night around 6. I took him out for an hour with the air rifle on the farm he shot 4 rabbits and i shot a crow. It was a good craic.

16082009262-1.jpg

We got back and spent a couple of hours waiting for it to get dark, which never really happened the wind had dropped too. Not a good night for lamping really but it was the only night he could make it so we went out all the same.

We only managed 4 runs and vixen caught 2, he really enjoyed watching the dog run as he'd never seen it done before....

16082009266-1.jpg

Please note Vixen wearing her new strogstuff collar lol

It was nice to meet Robert, he's a top bloke who lives for hunting

sorry guys been home 2 days after holidays touring england ,ireland ,scotland wales ,just so many people and things to do/see when we arrived home .i was very fortunate to have had the opportunity to go out lamping and shooting with malley .i had fantastic time .twas a real pleasure to see his bitch in action .i hadnt seen a whippet in action like this before .dont want to talk her up to much but if shes up against you ,,,ihope she is the victorious one .thanks again malley your a great friend . :thumbs::thumbs::cheers: