this year

Guest craftycarper

i have 17 in all mainly due to my jill dropping a litter of twelve :blink: . I've sold one but the others ain't budged as everyone wants poley's.

So i'm gonna have a mega team to work, looks like a few will get some rest days in between trips :D

Had a shit year gills killed their litters lost my old gill and my old hob died last week so got a poley gill I've used before and 2 untried gills...not the best start to the season :( I think my hob has covered the gill I've worked before he popped his clogs they'll be late but here's hoping

regards chris

Guest Erin go bragh

Ohh well hope it all works well for you then, i wish i could start my 2 hobs this year but i have not got a locator or anything yet i only got my 2 hobs in July there i have not got enough yet for a locator i have been advised to use a locator at all times while hunting incase they lie up so hopefully i will either be ale to get a lend fo one or get the money together to get one.