Staffie lad, free to a really good home

Some friends of ours have had Oscar for three years.(so he is 3yrs old) The property they rented has now been sold so they have had to move and have been told they cannot take the boy.

They have 3 children about 5,10,12 and he adores them.

He is exceptionally friendly, full of energy and thrives on alot of attention. He is very well behaved but does require a big area to let himself loose.

So if you have all of the above attributes and your own home, please drop me an email / pm and I shall pass your number on.

They have now been let down by some people who said they would take him.

He needs to be out by thursday, or he heads to battersea. :thumbdown:

post-12633-1250415372_thumb.jpg

Edited by gazandjen

Please steer clear of Battersea, keep to the Stafford rescues, the Stafford rescues have a much higher re-homing rate. Some of the rescues will only re-home registered dogs though.

Call the Kennel club to get your local rescue number. Wish him all the best.

its sad but id sooner put it down than offer a dog up to strangers on here.

you,ll get some right c8nts pm you thats for sure.

hope the dog finds a permanant place and doesnt end up being resold

Thats a sad and uninformed post if ever i've seen one. :thumbdown:

Not all of us are peddlers.

Some of us have a genuine love of dogs and prefer to rehome a dog in need than look to mass produced litters.

Regards.

Some of us have a genuine love of dogs and prefer to rehome a dog in need than look to mass produced litters.

Regards.

well longdog13 its sad but true when i used to run dogs i give a couple away on here free and heard all the patter,and i only ever let them go on the basis they come back to me when retired or found to be no good.

after all terms agreed i find within weeks/months there moved on.never again will i gamble on someone i dont know ,or advertize a dog on the internet.

i wonder how many would be still interested if he put £100 on it.

hope the dog finds the right place.

Regards.

well longdog13 its sad but true when i used to run dogs i give a couple away on here free and heard all the patter,and i only ever let them go on the basis they come back to me when retired or found to be no good.

after all terms agreed i find within weeks/months there moved on.never again will i gamble on someone i dont know ,or advertize a dog on the internet.

i wonder how many would be still interested if he put £100 on it.

hope the dog finds the right place.

I agree there are some undesireabe people about, only today on this site i've seen a dog for sale, very young, that i've seen on here too many times from different people, it's a sad thing to happen, but lets not tar everyone with the same brush.

ATB

Ok thanks guy's. As you say it's difficult to rehome a dog, espcially a staffie. Thanks Longdog13 but apparently they think they have found someone. I am not sure if they have contacted you yet.

Thanks again to all.

Ok thanks guy's. As you say it's difficult to rehome a dog, espcially a staffie. Thanks Longdog13 but apparently they think they have found someone. I am not sure if they have contacted you yet.

Thanks again to all.

Did it work out? If not I might be able to take the lad on (if they are happy with him going to a pet home) depending on a few issues such as dog aggression etc.

Send me a p.m if he still needs a home.

Regards,

J.

Thanks again to all.

Did it work out? If not I might be able to take the lad on (if they are happy with him going to a pet home) depending on a few issues such as dog aggression etc.

Send me a p.m if he still needs a home.

Regards,

J.

how does he get on with cats and dogs?

• 4 months later...