ferreting yesterday(well just a little bit)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent post sam we must try organise another night or day out soon

defo chief...

im kickin meself i have not got down to you and the big fella for a bit of fishin..

have been up the walls givin ross a hand with this new hawk of his...

well the season is nearin now so would be great if we could organize another trip out...

if ya wanna come up for a night ill take ya to my best permission this time as we only had a scabby 18 from the other spot ;)

that wasn a scabby night we were only out for about an hour and a half as soon as the weather picks up the big fella will have the boat out il tell him to give you a buzz and get out for some sport and a catch up

ya would be good to catch up chief..just to meet up and stand next to ya ill feel all tall :laugh: :laugh:

i still dont have my own number but think the big man took rosses the last time?

and well 18 wasnt bad was it but the reason we had that much for such a short time was down to jack wasnt it :yes: :yes:

but i have better spots for rabbits than that...

not fox though as that was my best fox spot and we got feck all of them :icon_redface:

i have not been back to that spot either...

but remember that ratting trip?

that fella has a pile load of them but id say hard to get but has alot..he would be more than happy if we killed a few and as ya know my mutts have not seen any reds then when ever ye want a bit of sport there then yer more than welcome....just tell the big fella to take it easy on the walking :D

speak to ya soon cheif

18 wasnt bad considering the weather wasnt the best no wind :victory: :victory:but it was a good craic anyway

Edited by shephound

defo chief...

im kickin meself i have not got down to you and the big fella for a bit of fishin..

well the season is nearin now so would be great if we could organize another trip out...

if ya wanna come up for a night ill take ya to my best permission this time as we only had a scabby 18 from the other spot ;)

that wasn a scabby night we were only out for about an hour and a half as soon as the weather picks up the big fella will have the boat out il tell him to give you a buzz and get out for some sport and a catch up

ya would be good to catch up chief..just to meet up and stand next to ya ill feel all tall :laugh: :laugh:

i still dont have my own number but think the big man took rosses the last time?

and well 18 wasnt bad was it but the reason we had that much for such a short time was down to jack wasnt it :yes: :yes:

not fox though as that was my best fox spot and we got feck all of them :icon_redface:

that fella has a pile load of them but id say hard to get but has alot..he would be more than happy if we killed a few and as ya know my mutts have not seen any reds then when ever ye want a bit of sport there then yer more than welcome....just tell the big fella to take it easy on the walking :D

speak to ya soon cheif

18 wasnt bad considering the weather wasnt the best no wind :victory: :victory:but it was a good craic anyway

yes kid i forgot that it was not a puff of wind that night..but why do ya need wind when we had mighty jack ;)

defo chief...

speak to ya soon cheif

yes kid i forgot that it was not a puff of wind that night..but why do ya need wind when we had mighty jack ;)

:blink::blink: they caught 6 each didnt they :tongue2: mighty jack hes been called a lot of things but thats a first :toast::toast:

Edited by shephound

defo chief...

speak to ya soon cheif

:blink::blink: they caught 6 each didnt they :tongue2: mighty jack hes been called a lot of things but thats a first :toast::toast:

think MJ had 16 and me and scent had 1 each with ours :laugh::icon_redface:

why did ya think i took out the axe at the end of the night :laugh: :laugh:

we had a good craic though and would be nice if we got out for another spot of lampin this season :thumbs: