Albino and polecat ferrets for sale

Hi there i have 13 ferrets of both jills and hobbs and both albino and polecat colours, These are at juvenile age and are extremely active and aware of there surroundings. They have been well handled and are litter trained. These are fantastic little guys but have just run out room we already have 5 ferets of our own. Out of this lot we do have some that would make excellent pet ferrets and there are some that can be handled but would perfer working livestyle as seem be on the ball all the time and very active. Some of albino's already showing some great skills which definately come handy for rabbiting. Any questions please get in touch or if like to visit then that be no problem but aslong these go to nice home with good housing and are well kept and not just used few occasions you feel like rabbiting.

Looking for 10 each or can do deals on multiples, there are few breedings groups available to thanks, my number i 07983630703 r get on touch with me on here

i am from south wales area and can deliver to bristol border for multiple buys thanks

Edited by davy153

Hi there i have 13 ferrets of both jills and hobbs and both albino and polecat colours, These are at juvenile age and are extremely active and aware of there surroundings. They have been well handled and are litter trained. These are fantastic little guys but have just run out room we already have 5 ferets of our own. Out of this lot we do have some that would make excellent pet ferrets and there are some that can be handled but would perfer working livestyle as seem be on the ball all the time and very active. Some of albino's already showing some great skills which definately come handy for rabbiting. Any questions please get in touch or if like to visit then that be no problem but aslong these go to nice home with good housing and are well kept and not just used few occasions you feel like rabbiting.

Looking for 10 each or can do deals on multiples, there are few breedings groups available to thanks, my number i 07983630703 r get on touch with me on here

were in country r u than

• 3 weeks later...
what they scranning in the pic mate

i dont know what scranning is but if mean eating its ferrets biscuits soaked in lactol free puppy milk this was when they were very young

were in south wales you mate my friend s looking for a polecat jill for a pet he has had one for years he treats them like babys sadly his just died i would like to get him one im from tredegar