little bet last nite with me bitch

me and a friend had a little go on the rabbits last nite best out of 3 i ran me bitch Judy 13 month old salukibullgrayhound and me friend ran his bitch

witch is 2 years old first cross whippet greyhound he ran one first and got it next run me Judy got her first rabbit one all now so next slip me friend slipped his

bitch she got up on it but missed it as it jump in the edge big smile on my face now he he my rabbit next so sliped me judy slam second rabbit 2 1 to me now

all good for me now his last slip now he sliped his bitch she had this rabbit every were but got away its my last slip so i tried to get a good slip

so got on field a few eyes out so sliped me bitch she got on and ran this rabbit every were but got away it ended 2 out of 3 for me 1 out of 3 for him

thanks for reading atuddy

p.s this me bitch

Photo-0132.jpg

bet's lol how much were you's betting for? this kid on my estate always wanting 2 bet me with his 10 month old pup saluki,collie,bull,whippet,greyhound it has had him 4 rabbits and doesnt even work the lamp propally yet he wants 2 bet 5 pound for evey rabbit we run aint he mad lol wanting 2 bet a pup at that age [bANNED TEXT] isnt even trained propally i just tell him [bANNED TEXT] the season is in propally and [bANNED TEXT] his pup working the beam