2-dog puppy under 12mths

PUPPY CHAMPIONSHIP FOR WINNERS OF 1 & 2

3-jack russell type bitch

4-jack russell type dog

5-lakeland, patterdale or fell type bitch

6-lakeland, patterdale, or fell type dog

7-border bitch

8-border dog

9-any variety bitch (not entered in 3,5 or 7 )

10- any variety dog (not entered in 4,6 or

11- best couple

12- best working terrier

13- best veteran

CHAMPIONSHIP FOR STOCKDALE CUP for winners of classes 3-13

LURCHERS judge - DARREN GALLAGHER judging to start at 12.30

14- bitch puppy under 12mths

15- dog puppy under 12mths

PUPPY CHAMPIONSHIP for winners of classes 14&15

16- smooth bitch under 23"

17- smooth dog under 23"

18- rough coat bitch under 23"

19- rough coat dog under 23"

20- smooth bitch over 23"

21- smooth dog over 23"

22- rough coat bitch over 23"

23- rough coat dog over 23"

24- sighthound/gazehound any size dog or bitch

25- Rabbiting

26- best veteran - over 7 yrs of age

CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE TED LEE SHIELD & Qualification for the N.L & R.C 2009 Chatsworth Championship for winners of classes 16-26

Family dog show JUDGE Clare Trowsdale judging starts at 12.30

f1 puppy 6-12mths

f2 best sporting

f3 best non-sporting

f4 any variety - open

classes f1-f4 are for pedigree dogs that can but may not need to be registered with the kennel club

f5 best veteran over 7 yrs of age

f6 best crossbreed

f7 most handsome dog

f8 prettiest bitch

f9 child handler ( under 16 yrs)

f10 dog/bitch with waggiest tail

f11 dog/bitch most like owner

f12 dog/bitch the judge would most like to take home

f13 WNFSC members only - any variety

f14 happy families - 3 or more need not be related

CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE PENNY ALDISS SHIELD for the winners of classes 2-12

THE BAILIES SHIELD for the winner of class F13

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE

your having a laugh :D he as only owned a terrier for about 2 years he is a big shooting man and a spaniel boy :clapper:

he wouldnt no a good terrier, this site is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou for your 'constructive' comment Hound Dog1 - obviously you are entitled to your opinion, but so am I. Why is the length of time someone has owned a terrier relevant?? It doesn't mean they don't know a good terrier from a bad one. Being a big shooting man isn't a fault either - or being a spaniel boy as you so nicely put it. I assume that from your comments, you won't be coming to the show???

Nice to hear from someone who's coming, Little Lurcher - we want more like you, the more the merrier!! All we need is some nice weather...... fingers crossed!! See you Sunday - I'll be the one running around like a headless chicken trying to make sure everything is OK - come and introduce yourself (if you get time between the kids and dogs!!)

Guest little lurcher
Nice to hear from someone who's coming, Little Lurcher - we want more like you, the more the merrier!! All we need is some nice weather...... fingers crossed!! See you Sunday - I'll be the one running around like a headless chicken trying to make sure everything is OK - come and introduce yourself (if you get time between the kids and dogs!!)

im also hoping to catch up with a pup i bred there , a whippet x beddy , owned by the landowner so little reunion on cards i hope too

in between my classes , im sure ill be able to give a hand , and if i may leave some schedules for another show with you for yo to give out would that be ok , ill have helpers with me if you get stuck with anything

my 4yr old has a complaint though, where s the child handling lol

your having a laugh :D he as only owned a terrier for about 2 years he is a big shooting man and a spaniel boy :clapper:

he wouldnt no a good terrier, this site is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you will find out that john has been around terriers alot longer than 2 years mate , by they looks of what you are saying , i would say you have got a problem with him , or your just on a wind up .....

good look with the show, shame i will miss this one do to family commitments

Rest assured hound dog1 - I know exactly who and how good all my judges are and John Clark knows what he's doing, as do my other 2 judges, that's why they were asked. If you don't agree then fair enough but that's up to you. There'll be plenty of people there on Sunday that can make up their own minds - but as it says on the schedule, the judge's decision is final. I'm sure there's a reason for you dissing John Clark but using this forum isn't the place to do it - so please pack it in.

Little Lurcher - I've seen the pup you bred, cracking little dog!! Of course you can leave some schedules (think you may have seen some of mine at the Broadland Greyhound & Whippet Club show a couple of weeks ago.....) - we're more than willing to help advertise another show. Sorry about the lack of child handler in the lurcher ring, had to make a decision on how many classes to have and unfortunately it was one of the ones we had to knock off the list - but complaint noted for next year!! (God, complaints already and we haven't even got to Sunday yet........!!!)

Guest little lurcher
Rest assured hound dog1 - I know exactly who and how good all my judges are and John Clark knows what he's doing, as do my other 2 judges, that's why they were asked. If you don't agree then fair enough but that's up to you. There'll be plenty of people there on Sunday that can make up their own minds - but as it says on the schedule, the judge's decision is final. I'm sure there's a reason for you dissing John Clark but using this forum isn't the place to do it - so please pack it in.

Little Lurcher - I've seen the pup you bred, cracking little dog!! Of course you can leave some schedules (think you may have seen some of mine at the Broadland Greyhound & Whippet Club show a couple of weeks ago.....) - we're more than willing to help advertise another show. Sorry about the lack of child handler in the lurcher ring, had to make a decision on how many classes to have and unfortunately it was one of the ones we had to knock off the list - but complaint noted for next year!! (God, complaints already and we haven't even got to Sunday yet........!!!)

lol 1 good thing is , he is only 4 and cant write yet so no written complaints lol!!! im ok its £2 saved :D