Collie bull gre cross 5 months old

Gutted that im having to do this. I have the bitch i kept back from my litter shes a collie bull grey standing 20" tts at the moment will make 24 / 25" having to let her go due to council problems i had her boarding at my brothers but he carnt keep her any longer and the council have made me remove my run . I dont breed shit and i dont own shit dogs look at my feedback and you will know the standard of my dogs she must go to a good working home she lives outside and is SILENT in the kennels .. brilliant temperment and will make a great dog. Shes 50 quid but again must go to a good working home pixss to follow im near Skipton north yorkshire on the yorks lancs border .

The pup is 1/2 grey 3/8 bull 1/8 collie its £50 and a GOOD working home ....

Edited by simba

A nice pup+ good price. Looking at the parents they dont look over the top bull. Should make good lurcher, plenty of speed and guts+brain. Its a x that i have always thought that it could handle anything :victory:

A nice pup+ good price. Looking at the parents they dont look over the top bull. Should make good lurcher, plenty of speed and guts+brain. Its a x that i have always thought that it could handle anything :victory:

Your not wrong there bird, not by a long chalk. This cross is about as effective all round as you'll get anywhere, in my humble opinion that is. Good luck re homing her Simba, you can see by the condition of your dogs that they are very well looked after; again best of luck with it mate.

ATB

WAB :victory: