Are those the three you have left for sale Tommy? They are very tidy looking and are bred to be tidy workers too :notworthy: .Good luck in finding them suitable homes.All the best PP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ALL PUPS NOW SOLD ;) ;)

JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR THE LADS THAT HAVE BEEN SPREADING SHITE ON ANOTHER SITE THAT THEY SEEN THE MOTHER TO THESE PUPS JACK ;) ;) ...........SURELY YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO ...........!!

I HOPE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHOUT IN JANUARY ABOUT YOUR OWN DOGS .........AS I WILL BE AS THEY WILL BE GETTING PLENTY OF RUNS ON 'YOUR PERMISSION' YOU BUNCH OF SHITTY ARSED WANKERS ;) ;) AMEN !!

ATB TOMMY :victory:

your sire has got some serious breeding, i love the old breeding, ive owned one out of swoop myself, very decent dog ,i cant remember exactly who the father was but my pal would remember. my mate also owned Bow before Don had him infact he gave him to Don.that Bow dog could seriously run probably one of the best ive seen.when i noticed the ad i thought yes i fancy one of those untill i saw you had used a pure, not knocking you tommy its just that i dont like too much greyhound in them,but best of luck with them, like i say some beautiful breeding in the dog. has he bred much already?

Edited by macca
ALL PUPS NOW SOLD ;) ;)

JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR THE LADS THAT HAVE BEEN SPREADING SHITE ON ANOTHER SITE THAT THEY SEEN THE MOTHER TO THESE PUPS JACK ;) ;) ...........SURELY YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO ...........!!

I HOPE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHOUT IN JANUARY ABOUT YOUR OWN DOGS .........AS I WILL BE AS THEY WILL BE GETTING PLENTY OF RUNS ON 'YOUR PERMISSION' YOU BUNCH OF SHITTY ARSED WANKERS ;) ;) AMEN !!

ATB TOMMY :victory:

:clapper::notworthy: AMEN brother :tongue2: