Is Philp King still hunting dogs

,if you breed a race horse with a donkey your not going to get a racing horse,hope that answers your question.......

True but you'd have the fastest donkey on Blackpool beach :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

PS SORRY could nt resist that one

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IM GLAD 2 SAY THIS,BUT U HAVE PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT IT WAS PADDY SWEENEY THAT HAD IRISH LADY/IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT UR DAD HAD 2 TAKE HER AWAY COS HE PUT THE SALUKI SUNNY OVER HER/ DID SHE STA

DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING DEROGATORY BY SAYING "SUPERSTARS" MATE COS I THINK THEY COME ROUND ONCE A LIFETIME IF U ARE VERY LUCKY...THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER & THERE ARENT MANY LITTERS THAT PRODUCE SUCH DEC

Posted Images

,if you breed a race horse with a donkey your not going to get a racing horse,hope that answers your question.......

True but you'd have the fastest donkey on Blackpool beach :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

it would be called a mule not a donkey,atb

True but you'd have the fastest donkey on Blackpool beach thumbs.gif

Y.I.S Leeview

it would be called a mule not a donkey,atb

and would you get if u put a a mule to a horse

he talks the talk as they say and doesnt walk the walk,i should know ;)

Your putting hancock and philp king as the same there is a big diffence philp king as breed some off the top coursing dogs in lreland and his dogs are breed for working dogs not a track greyhound put over some old sheep dog sitting at the front door.

Any one that lives in lreland and is in the hunting game knows philp king till have good dogs and the bitch he has now is to be one off the best at the moment(word off mouth)

As for paddy sweeney breeding good dogs MUCKY PAWS you tell us as you are paddy sweeney and yes heard yea have good dogs in your yard :thumbs:

im paddys son,and yes we have good dogs,my old man bred some of the best dogs in ireland,as for irishlady she was alright but my old man had alot better,we had some of philips dogs years ago my old man brought them to england i cant put it into words how bad they were,but we tought they were the bees knees back here,willie tuff[ rip] started my old man off with the lines we still have today,as for hancock,king and for paddy sweeney, paddy bred dogs for pride of having the best,the other two for MONEY........

Usually peoples big names in the dog game come because they are after money whether it be by selling books or selling dogs. The real big names are the men that keep their name quiet, and their fortune is not money or fame it is a glint in their eye, a

sence of pride and a feeling of content in themselves when they go to bed at night thinking yes i do have some of the very best.

Fair play to P Sweeney

I,ve seen this arguement on here before can sombody tell me please what happened to the pups that p.sweeney bred from ink and midnight or the three pups he got off W.T (R.I.P)out of spindles and gaza or all the other dogs he bred himself or is it just the ones that were bred from the irish lady or the p.King lines that turned out any good or was it just that the people with the biggest mouths got the irish ladys ones and the others went to men that did'nt talk about them

not realy sure what your trying to get at,but the dogs he got from willie were top class,and dont forget the ones he bred himself the first cross,if i rember right 1 sold 11000 pounds no pups out of irishlady sold for that, plus its not only the bitch,the dog has to be able todo it aswell,if you breed a race horse with a donkey your not going to get a racing horse,hope that answers your question.......

so their wer nout wort anything other than irishlady bread unless this one that the liverpool arabs bought I think the last time it was 10.000 how many dogs would yer dad have had altold in say the last 10 ta 12 year or are we gona stick to donkeys yea might mention some nanes that we might a herd a

he talks the talk as they say and doesnt walk the walk,i should know ;)

Your putting hancock and philp king as the same there is a big diffence philp king as breed some off the top coursing dogs in lreland and his dogs are breed for working dogs not a track greyhound put over some old sheep dog sitting at the front door.

Any one that lives in lreland and is in the hunting game knows philp king till have good dogs and the bitch he has now is to be one off the best at the moment(word off mouth)

As for paddy sweeney breeding good dogs MUCKY PAWS you tell us as you are paddy sweeney and yes heard yea have good dogs in your yard :thumbs:

im paddys son,and yes we have good dogs,my old man bred some of the best dogs in ireland,as for irishlady she was alright but my old man had alot better,we had some of philips dogs years ago my old man brought them to england i cant put it into words how bad they were,but we tought they were the bees knees back here,willie tuff[ rip] started my old man off with the lines we still have today,as for hancock,king and for paddy sweeney, paddy bred dogs for pride of having the best,the other two for MONEY........

Usually peoples big names in the dog game come because they are after money whether it be by selling books or selling dogs. The real big names are the men that keep their name quiet, and their fortune is not money or fame it is a glint in their eye, a

sence of pride and a feeling of content in themselves when they go to bed at night thinking yes i do have some of the very best.

Fair play to P Sweeney

I,ve seen this arguement on here before can sombody tell me please what happened to the pups that p.sweeney bred from ink and midnight or the three pups he got off W.T (R.I.P)out of spindles and gaza or all the other dogs he bred himself or is it just the ones that were bred from the irish lady or the p.King lines that turned out any good or was it just that the people with the biggest mouths got the irish ladys ones and the others went to men that did'nt talk about them

not realy sure what your trying to get at,but the dogs he got from willie were top class,and dont forget the ones he bred himself the first cross,if i rember right 1 sold 11000 pounds no pups out of irishlady sold for that, plus its not only the bitch,the dog has to be able todo it aswell,if you breed a race horse with a donkey your not going to get a racing horse,hope that answers your question.......

so their wer nout wort anything other than irishlady bread unless this one that the liverpool arabs bought I think the last time it was 10.000 how many dogs would yer dad have had altold in say the last 10 ta 12 year or are we gona stick to donkeys yea might mention some nanes that we might a herd a

[/quot LET ME MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YA WE HAVE 10 RUNNING DOGS AT THIS MOMENT,NONE WITH IRISHLADY LINES SO COME NEXT SEASON IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND STOP HIDEING BEHIND A SCREEN HOWS THAT FOR YA,AND IF MOST OF THE IRISH LADS WERE NOT AFRAID TO RUN US YOUD KNOW ALOT MORE ABOUT OUR DOGS.......

this new guy hairymick only 6 posts must be owen or 1 of his crew

I WOULD BET ON IT,HOW YOU AND YOUR DAD KEEPING ROB.....

ok pal both ok my dad is sendin a couple of dogs over 2 the north this week some good breedin there peggy lines

ok pal both ok my dad is sendin a couple of dogs over 2 the north this week some good breedin there peggy lines

SOLD OR FOR SALE,HAVE TWO OUT OF BENGI, WOOLY BITCH AND A FETHERED DOG,LACKING A BIT OF PACE,

SOLD OR FOR SALE,HAVE TWO OUT OF BENGI, WOOLY BITCH AND A FETHERED DOG,LACKING A BIT OF PACE,

there sold to S.K one is pup 8 month and the other bitch he is goin 2 breed as it is injured very nice bitch farther khan mother peggy had plentyt of speed

there sold to S.K one is pup 8 month and the other bitch he is goin 2 breed as it is injured very nice bitch farther khan mother peggy had plentyt of speed

WHATS HE PUTTING ON HER,HEARD THAT KHAN WAS TROWING GOOD STUFF,

not sure but S.K is breedin some good stuff one that he bread sold for big big big money few month ago and my dad has a nice pup he bread

Edited by bigliks

[/bread

Edited by bigliks