Is Philp King still hunting dogs

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IM GLAD 2 SAY THIS,BUT U HAVE PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT IT WAS PADDY SWEENEY THAT HAD IRISH LADY/IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT UR DAD HAD 2 TAKE HER AWAY COS HE PUT THE SALUKI SUNNY OVER HER/ DID SHE STA

DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING DEROGATORY BY SAYING "SUPERSTARS" MATE COS I THINK THEY COME ROUND ONCE A LIFETIME IF U ARE VERY LUCKY...THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER & THERE ARENT MANY LITTERS THAT PRODUCE SUCH DEC

Posted Images

:thumbs:

bigicks did your dad own a red coloured irish terrier x saluki which came from p king ran in the forley cup i think ginger ended up buying it off your dad cheers.

glider was in the forley cup with my dad it use 2 be my dog it was a big red dog my dad bread if of irish lady put 2 a pure suliki called sunny my dad owened lady he got it from ireland phill kings breeding :thumbs:

p.sweeney was the first and only man to breed off irish lady your dad sold her to him.....

just spoke 2 my dad he said he give paddy the bitch never sold it him on the condition that he put a pure saluki called sunny 2 her as the sunny was in ireland and when paddy came back 2 england he gave lady back 2 my dad in pup she had the pups at are house he brought them up 2 8 weeks old paddy came back took lady and two pups 1 pup i had glider a dog my dad had inni a bitch and big martin had fly every1 was slagin my dad sayin they would be two slow puttin a full saluki across her but they was they was some good dogs in that litter not great dogs tho atb

bigicks did your dad own a red coloured irish terrier x saluki which came from p king ran in the forley cup i think ginger ended up buying it off your dad cheers.

glider was in the forley cup with my dad it use 2 be my dog it was a big red dog my dad bread if of irish lady put 2 a pure suliki called sunny my dad owened lady he got it from ireland phill kings breeding :thumbs:

p.sweeney was the first and only man to breed off irish lady your dad sold her to him.....

just spoke 2 my dad he said he give paddy the bitch never sold it him on the condition that he put a pure saluki called sunny 2 her as the sunny was in ireland and when paddy came back 2 england he gave lady back 2 my dad in pup she had the pups at are house he brought them up 2 8 weeks old paddy came back took lady and two pups 1 pup i had glider a dog my dad had inni a bitch and big martin had fly every1 was slagin my dad sayin they would be two slow puttin a full saluki across her but they was they was some good dogs in that litter not great dogs tho atb

IM GLAD 2 SAY THIS,BUT U HAVE PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT IT WAS PADDY SWEENEY THAT HAD IRISH LADY/IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT UR DAD HAD 2 TAKE HER AWAY COS HE PUT THE SALUKI SUNNY OVER HER/ DID SHE START GOING IN2 LABOUR ON THE JOURNEY HOME??? GLIDER WAS A DECENT DOG & DID UR DAD NOT HAVE INNIE AS WELL BEFORE NOONY HAD HER& SOLD HER 2 STEVIE KING FROM N/IRELAND. THATS RIGHT THAT BIG MARTIN WENT BACK OVER 2 PADDY SWEENEYS IN S/EIRE 2 BUY FLY. FLY WAS A DECENT BITCH. THE LITTER WAS DECENT,BUT THERE WERE NO SUPERSTARS.

IM GLAD 2 SAY THIS,BUT U HAVE PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT IT WAS PADDY SWEENEY THAT HAD IRISH LADY/IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT UR DAD HAD 2 TAKE HER AWAY COS HE PUT THE SALUKI SUNNY OVER HER/ DID SHE START GOING IN2 LABOUR ON THE JOURNEY HOME??? GLIDER WAS A DECENT DOG & DID UR DAD NOT HAVE INNIE AS WELL BEFORE NOONY HAD HER& SOLD HER 2 STEVIE KING FROM N/IRELAND. THATS RIGHT THAT BIG MARTIN WENT BACK OVER 2 PADDY SWEENEYS IN S/EIRE 2 BUY FLY. FLY WAS A DECENT BITCH. THE LITTER WAS DECENT,BUT THERE WERE NO SUPERSTARS.

yes u hit the nail on the head there pal everthing true and irish lady was not a super star but a good bitch as superstars only come round once a life time by the way good post that all true

yes u hit the nail on the head there pal everthing true and irish lady was not a super star but a good bitch as superstars only come round once a life time by the way good post that all true

DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING DEROGATORY BY SAYING "SUPERSTARS" MATE COS I THINK THEY COME ROUND ONCE A LIFETIME IF U ARE VERY LUCKY...THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER & THERE ARENT MANY LITTERS THAT PRODUCE SUCH DECENT DOGS.

DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING DEROGATORY BY SAYING "SUPERSTARS" MATE COS I THINK THEY COME ROUND ONCE A LIFETIME IF U ARE VERY LUCKY...THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER & THERE ARENT MANY LITTERS THAT PRODUCE SUCH DECENT DOGS.

no your right pal they was good dogs not superstars including irish lady irish fly was prob best out of lot

Jack, Im new to this site and I dont know what I can say and what I cant , for fear of being barred, so , Shes a little dinger, an excellent absolutely excellent bitch. I notice a little glint in Philips eye when he works the bitch and I havent seen him react to a lurcher like that in many many years.

[/quo i know a lot of men in the north who can say that ninety percent of their dogs breeding can be attribuated to mr king and ive seen a lot of these dogs with my own eyes and im speaken bout last thirty years ive seen some seriously great big rabt dogs i still have stuff bred down from his flathead line every one wanted this line twenty years ago

• 3 months later...

was away for a while thought i might re start this if their is any interest. i hear the irish comp could be back on next year if everthing went to plan so maybe it will settle alot of the irish argument for once and for all

and the arugment is what.....

he talks the talk as they say and doesnt walk the walk,i should know ;)

Your putting hancock and philp king as the same there is a big diffence philp king as breed some off the top coursing dogs in lreland and his dogs are breed for working dogs not a track greyhound put over some old sheep dog sitting at the front door.

Any one that lives in lreland and is in the hunting game knows philp king till have good dogs and the bitch he has now is to be one off the best at the moment(word off mouth)

As for paddy sweeney breeding good dogs MUCKY PAWS you tell us as you are paddy sweeney and yes heard yea have good dogs in your yard :thumbs:

he talks the talk as they say and doesnt walk the walk,i should know wink.gif

Your putting hancock and philp king as the same there is a big diffence philp king as breed some off the top coursing dogs in lreland and his dogs are breed for working dogs not a track greyhound put over some old sheep dog sitting at the front door.

Any one that lives in lreland and is in the hunting game knows philp king till have good dogs and the bitch he has now is to be one off the best at the moment(word off mouth)

As for paddy sweeney breeding good dogs MUCKY PAWS you tell us as you are paddy sweeney and yes heard yea have good dogs in your yard thumbs.gif

am sure paddy and his crew still hav some good dogs if he as still got the breedin that come from this end

As for paddy sweeney breeding good dogs MUCKY PAWS you tell us as you are paddy sweeney and yes heard yea have good dogs in your yard :thumbs:

im paddys son,and yes we have good dogs,my old man bred some of the best dogs in ireland,as for irishlady she was alright but my old man had alot better,we had some of philips dogs years ago my old man brought them to england i cant put it into words how bad they were,but we tought they were the bees knees back here,willie tuff[ rip] started my old man off with the lines we still have today,as for hancock,king and for paddy sweeney, paddy bred dogs for pride of having the best,the other two for MONEY........

im paddys son,and yes we have good dogs,my old man bred some of the best dogs in ireland,as for irishlady she was alright but my old man had alot better,we had some of philips dogs years ago my old man brought them to england i cant put it into words how bad they were,but we tought they were the bees knees back here,willie tuff[ rip] started my old man off with the lines we still have today,as for hancock,king and for paddy sweeney, paddy bred dogs for pride of having the best,the other two for MONEY........

Usually peoples big names in the dog game come because they are after money whether it be by selling books or selling dogs. The real big names are the men that keep their name quiet, and their fortune is not money or fame it is a glint in their eye, a

sence of pride and a feeling of content in themselves when they go to bed at night thinking yes i do have some of the very best.

Fair play to P Sweeney

Usually peoples big names in the dog game come because they are after money whether it be by selling books or selling dogs. The real big names are the men that keep their name quiet, and their fortune is not money or fame it is a glint in their eye, a

sence of pride and a feeling of content in themselves when they go to bed at night thinking yes i do have some of the very best.

Fair play to P Sweeney

I,ve seen this arguement on here before can sombody tell me please what happened to the pups that p.sweeney bred from ink and midnight or the three pups he got off W.T (R.I.P)out of spindles and gaza or all the other dogs he bred himself or is it just the ones that were bred from the irish lady or the p.King lines that turned out any good or was it just that the people with the biggest mouths got the irish ladys ones and the others went to men that did'nt talk about them

Fair play to P Sweeney

I,ve seen this arguement on here before can sombody tell me please what happened to the pups that p.sweeney bred from ink and midnight or the three pups he got off W.T (R.I.P)out of spindles and gaza or all the other dogs he bred himself or is it just the ones that were bred from the irish lady or the p.King lines that turned out any good or was it just that the people with the biggest mouths got the irish ladys ones and the others went to men that did'nt talk about them

not realy sure what your trying to get at,but the dogs he got from willie were top class,and dont forget the ones he bred himself the first cross,if i rember right 1 sold 11000 pounds no pups out of irishlady sold for that, plus its not only the bitch,the dog has to be able todo it aswell,if you breed a race horse with a donkey your not going to get a racing horse,hope that answers your question.......