theoben papid for sale

hi everyone i have my theoben rapid 12 in the .20 flavour for sale comes with hawk night eye sr6 3 12 50 scope two mags and a gun bag .. the over all gun is in gud condition and full working order their is afew minor marks on it but you could hardley tell . im lookin for reasonabull offers only please send me a mesege if you would like to know anymore thankyou for lookin. the gun for sale is the bottom one if you are intrested and want more pictures please mesege me.. im in manchester and im lookin around 600

post-21483-1249496687_thumb.jpg

Edited by shaun sale

its still for sale lads like i sed im open to fair offers and i will also pay for postage by private coriour if that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cum on lads this is a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its still for sale lads like i sed im open to fair offers and i will also pay for postage by private coriour if that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cum on lads this is a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right lads if sumone can take it off my hands befor friday they can have it at a even beta deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone i have my theoben rapid 12 in the .20 flavour for sale comes with hawk night eye sr6 3 12 50 scope two mags and a gun bag .. the over all gun is in gud condition and full working order their is afew minor marks on it but you could hardley tell . im lookin for reasonabull offers only please send me a mesege if you would like to know anymore thankyou for lookin. the gun for sale is the bottom one if you are intrested and want more pictures please mesege me.. im in manchester and im lookin around 600

have u still got the gun 4 sale thank

• 2 weeks later...