flattie fishing

Guest ferret

Guest ferret

hi can someone help i have been told that laugharne in carmarthen is good for flatties,i have checked the tide and it is about metres tomorrow,the boy is off school so i was thinking of going down there ,i have also been told that flatties go out to sea in the summer months,what bait should i use and is it worth going.

i cant say weather its any good mate but if you youse not to big a hook ..you can buy special flatty ones...a nice juicy lug worm tipped with a bitt of squid{stops the feckers sucking there gutts out}as for them going in the summer theres plenty about :good: you should get a few ...oh yes there bite is very slight so keep your eyes on the rod tipp

bulls....

Guest ferret
i cant say weather its any good mate but if you youse not to big a hook ..you can buy special flatty ones...a nice juicy lug worm tipped with a bitt of squid{stops the feckers sucking there gutts out}as for them going in the summer theres plenty about :good: you should get a few ...oh yes there bite is very slight so keep your eyes on the rod tipp

bulls....

thanks for the advice i have only just got back,didnt have a bite ,excellent spot i was told but not in august supposed to be excellent in october ,at the moment the crabs are taking everything,what was around us were either sea trout or bass jumping out of the water,some big ones as well