English Springer Spaniel Pups For Sale

English Springer spaniel pups for sale.liver and white.docked and dewclawed k.c regd dam out of ftch moonreed flush sire ftch cheweky wolf ready end of august any enqueries please ring carl on 01942 810656 pups are in Bolton.thanks for looking.

English Springer spaniel pups for sale.liver and white.docked and dewclawed k.c regd dam out of ftch moonreed flush sire ftch cheweky wolf ready end of august any enqueries please ring carl on 01942 810656 pups are in Bolton.thanks for looking.

cracking lines in these pups, cheweky wolf is a great sire!! What is the bitch doing mate, and what price you after?

cracking lines in these pups, cheweky wolf is a great sire!! What is the bitch doing mate, and what price you after?

the pups are me mates i don't know much about them i think he wants 400 pound each for the pups any enqueries please ring carl on 01942810655 thanks.